X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post

Abaddon that is a nice shotgun mate, I'd love them to make an 870 based on the TM shot shell, but I guess that aint gonna happen.
    I am surprised there isn't an addon kit for it (stock and pump grip) as it wouldn't be a hard DIY job to bolt the two on, or even for TM to make one completely. But never mind, I guess it never occurred to them.

Same goes for external kits for the VSR, you could turn it into almost any WW2 bolt action rifle with just a stock and outer barrel really, and they would make HUGE amounts of money in Europe. But again it just isn't out there and I can't think why.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
      It is the pic quality as it is on my phone under artifical light, it is a rosewood brown really.

Will get better pics of my entire armoury when I pick up my L119 on sunday.
      oh, i actually thought it was a two tone. lol
      Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
      I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

That is why I no longer play Mw2
        Why? Because people have M79s?

Comment

VFC SCAR-H

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

Nek that Scar H is rather lovely.

Ben I once saw a guy on Arnies argue blind the SAS used the desert eagle... some COD fans just irritate me. Not the guy above though, it just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Comment

It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.
              Sigged
              Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
              It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

i get you - nothing against this dude here, but it does reflect that young folk these days get all their info from mw2 rather than books or simply t'internet.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Originally posted by casshern View Post
                  i get you - nothing against this dude here, but it does reflect that young folk these days get all their info from mw2 rather than books or simply t'internet.
                  urrghh, agreed, i had someone comment on a photo of my cqb m4(which isnt actually mine anymore :P) a few days ago and it said... "thats an m16a4 like on mw2" and i replyed "no your wrong is a cqb m4"... he then had the cheek to say "ok, but it is..."..

grrhhh!

anyway nice scar.:D

I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

Beautiful shotguns, and i love that copehill down sniper system very nice! scar is cool with the spectr sight too.

Regarding mw2 all im going to say is this... a kid thought he knew how a gun fired in real life after MW2 ...

Comment

Yeah, but let's not get all high and mighty because we have toy guns... To be fair, the difference between an m4 CQB and a M16A4 is n't that great, and nobody would moan at me if I had an M79 and a SCAR in my airsoft load-out... Would they?

PS. I'm pretty sure the SAS would be able to procure a Desert Eagle if they so wished... They probably don't have them in the standard armoury, but if the situation so warranted for a giant heavy gun, with giant heavy ammo, they would probably be able to get one.

PPS. All these complaints contain one common theme too... The word "kid"... Kids have always been impressionable.

Comment

Lets not talk about MW2 and its affects on people and airsoft and get back to the pics! :D

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

Oh agreed, I'm not talking about armalite minute differences

Everyone can be guilty about it though, apparently two guys in a friend's shooting class at Dartmouth got torn a new one by the guy in charge as they were being cocky about using the SA80s because they were airsofters...

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                            the difference between an m4 CQB and a M16A4
                            apart from the several inches in barrel length no they arnt all that different its just the fact that he couldnt accept the right aswer even after i had told him.

Comment

OH MA GUDZZZ ITZ DAH SCAR FROM MW2!!!!

Looks nice. I'd get a Scar-H if I didn't have to buy all the new mags. Good thing about my Scar-L is that it runs on my M4 mags of course.

Polski at least realised that MW2 isn't the holy grail and that he might be wrong about what he says. respec' fo that. It's the ones that think they know everything about the military just because they are teh l33ts on xbox with their antique pirate pistol with thermal sight, underslung shotgun and tactical dildo that annoy me.
                              Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

I feel kinda bad about clogging up this thread with text, and not pictures. But I love bashing the Desert Eagle as a practical weapon.

"Indeed, for the price and weight of this empty gun one can easily have two pistols like Glock 17 or SIG-Sauer P228 plus good supply of ammunition; furthermore, these pistols will be much more reliable in severe combat conditions, and provide much bigger magazine capacity. Add to it severe recoil in its larger calibers (especially .50AE), huge muzzle blast and super-loud sound, and you'll see why only Hollywood warriors use this monster as a combat weapon." - Worldguns.ru

Also, if you're going to say it's got more power than a 1911 or similar... you'ld be right
                                The .50AE can give out a maximum of about 2,200j of energy. More than a .44 magnum could produce to be fair. A .45 ACP can happily produce 702j. Which may seem alot less, but it's still enough for most aplications. If you wanted the energy, more than practicality, you could go for a revolver. A .50 S&W magnum can give around 4,109J of energy. Weiging in at 1.59kg compared to the Desert Eagles 1.766kg. Nearly twice as powerful, and still lighter.

So, I can't think of any situation where a Desert Eagle would be a good choice of sidearm. That said, I like that the angents use it in the Matrix. Suits them I think.

Nice Optic Kingwell. Hope you enjoy Copehill.
                                sigpic
                                Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
                                I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X