Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Boris Johnson on how amazing paintball is for our country!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boris Johnson on how amazing paintball is for our country!

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
    I can't belive you lot swearing so much, saying the P word! Tut tut shame on you :D
    Yes they are, but they are trying to make a point after all :D
    sigpic
    http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

I can't belive you lot swearing so much, saying the P word! Tut tut shame on you :D
      Sorry its pantsball isnt it?! :p
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
        Sorry its pantsball isnt it?! :p

Again! Blasfamy! :D
        Originally posted by Tiercel
        The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
          Airsoft is as underground as you like..get used to it

Its not as underground as we airsofters make out.
          AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Keeping revenue in this country my ####### arse! The greedy twat that owns the company takes most of the £5 million annual takings off shore!!

Still all the time these brainless, Stella drinking, Corsa driving, Waitrose warehouse employee's are playing Paintball and paying £250 for a box of cooking oil balls it keeps them away from us. :D

Comment

Here here!

I think it's an excruciatingly one sided and poor article in which the research was evidently not done :/
              Signature Removed

Comment

i'm proud to say that i'm part of a sport that has done so much to support the troops of this country with develoments in tec and equipment in 10 years compaired to what paint ball has offered the country in over 30 years of play
                Airsoft is used by most western governments armed forces to train their own troops the production of such products like multicam for the airsoft market has made it on to the battle fields of the middle east because of the interest generated by airsofters
                http://evillkilt.wordpress.com/

Comment

I think you can use airsoft to test a lot of military gear before you issue it I mean if a fat crazy airsofter cant brake it over a weekender then it`ll probably be ok overseas lol
                  sigpic
                  Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Originally posted by big-gay-al View Post
                    i'm proud to say that i'm part of a sport that has done so much to support the troops of this country with develoments in tec and equipment in 10 years compaired to what paint ball has offered the country in over 30 years of play
                    Airsoft is used by most western governments armed forces to train their own troops the production of such products like multicam for the airsoft market has made it on to the battle fields of the middle east because of the interest generated by airsofters
                    Cracking statement, that aspect of things hadnt even crossed my mind!
                    Signature Removed

Comment

Boris is a gaffe making buffoon!
                      Our government/parliment could do with more like him, rather than the snidey/removed from real life/sneaky/lying gits that are currently in there feathering their own nests and selling us out to Europe/the rest of the world.
                      Originally Posted by PureSilver
                      "Complaining that it's shit because it's more complicated and less reliable than an AEG is like complaining that sex is shit because it's much messier than masturbating into a sock."

Comment

Originally posted by steve34 View Post
                        Boris is a gaffe making buffoon!
                        Our government/parliment could do with more like him, rather than the snidey/removed from real life/sneaky/lying gits that are currently in there feathering their own nests and selling us out to Europe/the rest of the world.
                        Don't turn this into a politics debate.
                        King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                        https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                        www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Originally posted by thekonassure View Post
                          I think you can use airsoft to test a lot of military gear before you issue it I mean if a fat crazy airsofter cant brake it over a weekender then it`ll probably be ok overseas lol

Lol agreed
                          However I see a lot of geardos that won't do anything to harm there equipment. Whereas most players dive roll smash up blow up etc their kit. I think we test it pretty well lol.

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

Originally posted by crasstoe View Post
                            Don't turn this into a politics debate.
                            No intention ment of that what so ever.
                            Red, yellow, blue, left, liberal or right, on the whole they are so removed from reality its unbelievable, then you get the like of bumbling Boris who stands up for something as obscure ( in the general public/the rest of our ' elected' crowds view) as paintballing.
                            Fair play to the guy.:D
                            "Complaining that it's shit because it's more complicated and less reliable than an AEG is like complaining that sex is shit because it's much messier than masturbating into a sock."

Comment

The P word again! You should say your love for airsoft 3 times and a holy Tokio Marui
                              Originally posted by Tiercel
                              The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

The P word again! You should say your love for airsoft 3 times and a holy Tokio Marui
                                DOHH!:D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Major just loving airsoft. Find out more about Major
                                Working...
                                X