Sniper tape - how to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sniper tape - how to

In that case, could you not stick 2 lengths of tape together back to back then cut that to the desired lengths and then tie it to your scrim just for some extra depth

Im looking forward to seeing it finished now

Comment

I'd ditch the camo tape personally - not a fan here. Plain old sniper tape is fine. Imo.

You could leave it and just spray over it. I plan on doing that to mine.

Breaking up the pattern/ shape is the main objective. - attach some elastic loops so you can stuff veg into it.

Tape up the scope though. - big black shapes draw the eye.
      Originally posted by Coz
      Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Macka View Post
        big black shapes draw the eye.
        Sig'd!
        Originally posted by Lt. Macka
        big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Ha!

That is only a temporary scope, and this is a long way from finished. I'll let you know when I'm done and we'll see what we think. I'll be doing exactly the same to this as my Yowie, and figured that this is just a good base to break up the black, you probably wont be able to see any of the tape when I'm done save from the back of the rifle.
          King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
          https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
          www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Well the tape has come off... I decided I really didn't like it, and given what I have planned for this it would be a shame to cover it up. (You'll know what I mean soon)

I will put some camoflage on to the barrel and front of the rifle for woodland games, but I don't fancy having this in tape at an urban site...

Thanks for your input guys
            King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
            https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
            www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Here's one I did a while back. Not quite as thorough as the one in Bobfishes video, but just enough to give a subtle camo effect that can, when needed, be easily removed.

sigpic

Comment

i just put mine on the front and back of my sniper sight and the whole barell and it blands in realy well

Comment

Ive taped my Maruzen L96 up for Bolton woodland this weekend - still waiting on a new stock so not touched that yet.
                  Just plain and simple spiral round the barrel :P
                  not too bothered about how effective it is - just like the look XD

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

crasstoe Chris, 23, White, Male, 5'7 Find out more about crasstoe
                  Working...
                  X