Starter gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starter gun

I am 12 and am thinking of starting airsoft more regularly. I have been doing it for quite a while and have reached the point where I would like to buy my own gun.
    I am quite skinny and not to strong so weight balance and length would be important. I also want something that is reliable and won't stop working very often.
    I have around £100-£175 but could go over that by a bit. I have looked at some stuff and am thinking of an m4 type gun. Anything would be useful and any advice will be taken into account.

Re: Starter gun

In all honesty, if you want a gun that just works for the price you're wanting - go with a G&G Combat Machine CM16 Raider. That's been my gun for a while (on lease from a friend) and I am loving it. It's very well balanced and reliable, and the aftermarket parts available for it are always a bonus!

Comment

I'm selling an M14 package (skirmished once) within your budget but i think it might be a bit big for someone your age. Its not heavy at all but its quite long. Pm me if you want to check it out anyway

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Comment

Me and my lad (who's the same age as you) have got what foster has. As it has an adjustable stock for length and you can change the position of the rear sight it makes it perfect. Is there a shop near you where you can have a feel of a gun first. Then you'll know how you'll feel after running round for 6 hours with it. We got the cqb version and it's great. We paid £130 for it. And it's got rails to attach torches lasers etc. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Everyone and their next door neighbors Nan is going to suggest the G&G combat machines. It's because they are regarded as the best out of the box gun for the price, for a starter. The only thing that could be slightly better is a 2nd hand Tokyo Marui gun. But its much safer to go with a brand new G&G Combat Machine if you are into M4's
          Tokyo Marui - Recoil 416
          Full Prometheus Internals --- BTC spectre --- Rhop --- EDGI barrel --- KOA Service

Tokyo Marui - L96 AWS
          Full PDI Internals --- Full Laylax/PDI externals --- Rhop --- EDGI barrel --- KOA Service

Comment

Just to point out that you cannot buy an airsoft gun if you are 12. Your parents could buy you a two tone or, if one of them has a defence, they could buy a RIF and gift it to you.

Comment

Was just reading this thread and in horror why no one mentioned that as you are 12, you are too young and need your parents to gift you a rif.
              Thank you Colinjallen for being the First.
              Also thank you Blyth1966 for being honest with your age.
              sigpic" Only the living cry for war's end, the dead are quite relaxed about it "

Comment

Originally posted by Chewybacka View Post
                Was just reading this thread and in horror why no one mentioned that as you are 12, you are too young and need your parents to gift you a rif.
                Thank you Colinjallen for being the First.
                Also thank you Blyth1966 for being honest with your age.
                My parents know about this and said that they'll buy it for me but with my money.

Comment

Btw, legally speaking it's not a gift if money, goods or services are given in exchange, so they would have to give it to you freely.
                  Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                  big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto View Post
                    Btw, legally speaking it's not a gift if money, goods or services are given in exchange, so they would have to give it to you freely.
                    Lol, so when they hand you your new gun & say "heres your gun son, that's £xxx", your reply should be "sorry mum, sorry dad, I couldn't possibly give you money, that would be illegal"

SUCKERS lol

Comment

Originally posted by tackle View Post
                      Lol, so when they hand you your new gun & say "heres your gun son, that's £xxx", your reply should be "sorry mum, sorry dad, I couldn't possibly give you money, that would be illegal"

SUCKERS lol
                      45439cd6d55d18f83d442376405d61d076fd70bcef2f56b231e8ec853324fdab.jpg

Comment

To add to this post - I recommend perhaps checking the sales section of the forum - you can get very well looked after guns at a far lower price, AND they normally have a bunch of extras, it's definately something you should look at

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Blyth1966 Find out more about Blyth1966
                        Working...
                        X