Finally, the SIG MCX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally, the SIG MCX

So happy. Just a prototype but hopefully soon in production.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhH9MaTzlvI
    Gamertag V3RN3TTI

Itrader link

Re: Finally, the SIG MCX

Yay! Oh no, basically just another m4 styled rifle, we don't else ally have enough of those on the current market, if they'd have used some intelligence and made the SIG MPX 9mm that would have been a far better move forward
    And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Not heard of the company but excited for this!!

Comment

Palco is cybergun

Comment

It's not another m4 rifle (sigh). The lower receive is similar to accept nato stanag magazine, but it borrows more from MP5 and AK.
          It's a complete modular system for special forces.
          Gamertag V3RN3TTI

Itrader link

Comment

Originally posted by Marcov View Post
            It's not another m4 rifle (sigh). The lower receive is similar to accept nato stanag magazine, but it borrows more from MP5 and AK.
            It's a complete modular system for special forces.
            Externally it's an AR-15, internally it's an AEG gearbox, those real world facts mean absolutely jack shit to airsoft.

It's an AR pattern rifle by an unknown company at an unknown price point, I'm very unimpressed.

Originally posted by 1st commando View Post
            Palco is cybergun
            Cybergun isn't a manufacturer, if anything palco makes for cybergun and could be one of the several lemons they've put out over the years.
            Originally posted by Lt. Macka
            big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

I'm super aware that Cybergun are not a manufacturer (neither are Palco) Sometimes Cybergun use a decent OEM (VFC ,KWC etc) but a lot of the time they don't .

Cybergun bought Palco and simply are using them in the US as a name due to the bad reputation Cybergun has among players there

Comment

It's gonna be made by ares or vfc imho,under licence obviously
                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

It's not likely to be made at all now as Sig have just sued Cybergun (palco) for infringement and breach of contract .

Sig however are likely to release the MCX and MPx in airsoft form themselves

Comment

Sig won't make it themselves, and i'd put a reasonable bet on them just going to the OEM that made the one Palco were showing off.

Comment

Yes that was not the best way for me to put it , sorry .

I meant Sig will distribute and licence their own airsoft products now as they once did in the past before Cybergun got their grubby mitts involved

Comment

Originally posted by Proto View Post
                        Externally it's an AR-15, internally it's an AEG gearbox, those real world facts mean absolutely jack shit to airsoft.

It's an AR pattern rifle by an unknown company at an unknown price point, I'm very unimpressed.

I certainly think it's distinct enough to be considered not 'another AR-15', the stock configuration and rear of the receiver is significantly different.

Given the fact CTSFOs use them, I welcome it, its an interesting look/system in terms of the real thing. Obviously we kinda have to reserve judgement on the replica for now. I'm cautiously excited.

Comment

Exactly the fact that Ctsfo are using them has opened up a demand, same with the new sig p320 being the next weapon for US military as the M17
                          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by 1st commando View Post
                            Yes that was not the best way for me to put it , sorry .

I meant Sig will distribute and licence their own airsoft products now as they once did in the past before Cybergun got their grubby mitts involved
                            Cybergun? Grubby? Never! *cough cough*

Cybergun's lawyers must be billing them a fair few Euros, as Kalashnikov sued them last year. I believe papers were filed in May, and the hearing was in December. No idea what the outcome was though...

Comment

Sweet, totally missed that somehow walking past their booth, but anything that mixes it up a little and works with my current mag collection (I have no room for anymore) is a big thumbs up from me personally. I'd love the short model in the video, here's hoping it does actually make it to market with some good, modern internals with a nice quick trigger.
                              REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Marcov Born in Italy - 50 years old Find out more about Marcov
                              Working...
                              X