Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serpa for M9A1?

Hi All,

Been looking at the idea of getting some sort of serpa holster for my M9A1.

Im having trouble finding one that will actually fit as there is the rail on the gun which not a lot of holsters appear to acomodate.

Has anyone else had any joy in getting a serpa for this pistol. if so, which one did you go for?

thanks

You can't I'm afraid mate, you have to cut away or chain drill away where the holster is fouling on the rail. Had to do it to mine, lucky for you I took a picture
    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

“A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Re: Serpa for M9A1?

now thats very helpful.

which holster did you start out with? i think thats what im gonna do. looks good actually

Comment

theres also this (i have an M9A1 too and was looking for the same thing):
          http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Blackhawk-...item4ab9a4b6f3

Bit expensive though!
          Originally posted by Hawk
          The P word again! You should say your love for airsoft 3 times and a holy Tokio Marui

Comment

I bought a clone blackhawk m92f serpa incase I messed it up, then did the same to a genuine serpa when realised it worked perfectly. And as you say, looks the part too. Most folk thought it came from the factory like that.

Comment

An idea would be to get one, mark out your cut lines on each side with a pencil copying my above picture. Slides in and out perfectly as per a normal m92f would

Comment

thanks for the help guys. Im thinking i'll get one of the clone ones that say they fit the m92 pistol and mod it as you have done above.

I may be back for a few tips on the best way to do it.

Thanks again

Comment

Any help required mate, just ask

Comment

my railed m9 goes into a clone serpa fine, bit of a tight fit but it goes in all the way and locks securley.

Comment

Ok. Quick update to this.

I've now got the holster. Just to clear things up, the railed pistol will not fit as the holster as it comes. Next stage is to cut away the appropriate grooves for the rails as in the image posted above.

Comment

and again, you are welcome any help required lemme know

Comment

Ok. Now the good news is that I've now made the mod to the holster and it fits perfectly. Just got to take a bit of time to get it all nicely finished at its a bit on the rough side at the moment where I've cut bits away, but it's done.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Swift Find out more about Swift
                          Working...
                          X