Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S&T Mosin Nagant

Greetings,

Does anyone have any experience or opinions on the S&T Mosin Nagant?

I've been wanting either a KAR98k or a Mosin Nagant for some time now, and after seeing that the S&T is a gas rifle rather than CO2 I am leaning toward it over the G&G G980.

The basic reasoning is that the FPS is going to be easier to keep under site limits and that I wont have to go out and buy CO2 bulbs which keeps things simpler for me - I know green gas/propane so would be more comfortable sticking with it over CO2.

The deal breaker for me would be the overall quality of the rifle. As I highly doubt aftermarket or replacement parts would be readily available I don't want to drop a wad of cash on a rifle that is going to work for 5 minutes and then end up as a glorified wall hanger.

Any advice would be appreciated.
    Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

About the Author

Collapse

DanBeresford One of the founding members of the Anzio Immortals. http://www.youtube.com/user/AnzioImmortals Find out more about DanBeresford
Working...
X