Anyone own a high cycle aug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone own a high cycle aug?

Just want to know if its possible to put a 7.4 lipo battery in without damaging the internals. Also, would it be possible to go up to a higher level of voltage ?

Re: Anyone own a high cycle aug?

i have 2 both running 7.4 lipos for about 6 months now no problem... i did test a 11.1 breifly but it was a bit ridiculous in terms of rof + i wouldnt do it for long without a mosfet and correcting the aoe.

Comment

This is going to sound noobish but whats an AOE? also, would that all that would need to be upgraded? im sure the gears wouldnt like the abuse so theyll need replacing? did u hit about 35 to 40 rps with and 11.1? sorry for all the question?

Comment

google or youtube AOE you will get a much better idea if you see it for yourself yes i would say it was at least 35rps on the 11.1. 28rps on a 7.4 not enough for you? i think it would be a mistake to run a 11.1 because if something does break its pretty hard to find parts for it in the uk as i discovered when i tried to find a new trigger assembly

Comment

I can't possible understand why anyone would need to run an 11.1v in a HC!

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

7.4v will be fine dude. A lot easier to fit a lipo in the stock.

PS - if you fancy a quiet gun, stick a silencer with foam on it. On semi mine was really, really quiet!
            TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Lol I guess I'm just being an idiot wanting a higher rof. No need to up a HC. Just looking at the cost of lipos make me cringe. So expensive.
              Thank you all for the replies

Comment

lipos arent expensive..... generally about the same as nihms.
                sigpic

Comment

Lol no they re not, I just checked other sites and that is true.

Comment

If youre unsure as of the proper use and storage of them though, id take a SERIOUS read into them before buying..... they can be very dangerous.....
                    sigpic

Comment

you are looking in the wrong places. Don't buy big name airsoft branded liposf from airsof retailers. if you buy from abroad (EU), from general hobby companies, they are far cheaper! can get top quality lipos for 10-12 shipped
                      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Toanjuice Find out more about Toanjuice
                      Working...
                      X