Kwa m9 ptp vs tm m9a1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kwa m9 ptp vs tm m9a1

Right so I got a full refund for the poor performing WE M9A1, range was too short, and I couldn't upgrade the inner barrel or hop-up. Should of known better than to get a WE. Even though they are better than what they were 2-3 years ago.

Basicly I want a M9A1. Over the 11 years I've been airsofting, I've had KWA,KSC, TM, WA, and Tanaka pistols. The brand I have owned the most of and I know are dependable in cold weather, even before the NS2 system is KWA. I am a KWA fan. Some people don't get on with the hop-up, but I've never had an issue. KWA are made for green gas out of the box, and are more powerful than TM. However power is nothing without control.

Basically the other day after buying the WE I discovered that TM released an updated version of there M9 line of pistols. The M9A1 with adjustable hop-up. This got me thinking knowing about how good TM hop-ups are.

Which is better? The new TM M9A1 or the KWA M9 PTP. I am only interested in responses from owners of either gun or both! Not hear say. Or my mate says......

At bare minimum I put tightbore barrels in all my airsoft replicas, and better hop-up bucking. Tightbore barrels are available for both...Already checked. RA tech now make a KWA M9 Evo II hop up set. Which I'm hoping should improve the accuracy over KWA standard hop-up,not that theirs anything wrong with the standard performing hop-up. I just want maximum performance. Can someone with experience of the EVO II Hop-up set please comment on it performance?

But I suppose If I put a tightbore barrel and performance hop-up bucking in the new TM M9A1, and increased the power to 1 joule(328fps). That would out perform a KWA M9 fitted with a RA Tech evo II hop-up and tightbore barrel?

So which is better a KWA M9 PTP, fitted with a RA tech Evo II hop up set, and tightbore barrel.
    Or TM M9A1, fitted with tightbore barrel, and power increased to 328fps.

If you got this far, and read all my musings thanks! If you can comment, I'd be most greatful.

Regards Dave
    "Sometimes seen but never heard"

About the Author

Collapse

Dave1 Find out more about Dave1
Working...
X