shotgun ? two tone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shotgun ? two tone

hello sorry i have seen the other forum bout cheap shotguns I'm looking for a nice shotgun but has to be 2 tone because I am under 18 and my parents would be buying it for me. l would like around 300 fps there are so many choices on the market but not many seem to be two tone i would like it to be strong as well which ones would you guys recommend ?

cheers alex :D
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 19 March, 2010, 15:33. Reason: adding

Re: shotgun ? two tone

There are alot of threads about people wanting good cheap shotguns, they just dont exist.In my experience you get what you pay for. I say save up and get a tokyo marui spas 12 off zero one and they will 2 tone it for free. Trust me, the extra will show. It will last about 20 times longer than most cheap shotguns, and outperform them in terms of actually performance and looks.
    sigpic

Comment

I agree with Grimmy's post, save for a decent TM shotgun (or even a slightly more expensive Chinese clone) rather than one of the really cheap ones. Let's be honest, how good do you think it'll be for £20-£40?
      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 19 March, 2010, 15:37. Reason: editing to make sense

Comment

You will most likely regret buying a cheap shotgun, then having to buy another one and most likely end up buying a nice TM one, so you may aswell just go for TM to start with. The spas 12 has 3 different barrels with 3 seperate hopups, what more could you need?:D
        sigpic

Comment

I have a tm shotgun and its good but from what i hear the DE clones are very good. very similar performance and very cheap so would probably fit your budget. check them out
          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

i have a de m56 and its surprisingly good

Comment

DE M56 FTW, great price and great quality

Comment

If you could try both out that would be even better. Most airsoft shops will let you test things. Tm are well known to be built like brick S**thouses, thats a mayor benefit :]
                sigpic

Comment

If you have enough money, get TM.
                  If you want a cheap one who's performance will be identical, get DE.

Comment

+1 on the above. Depends how your using it aswell. If its for an actual skirmish or just messing around.
                    sigpic

Comment

Cant slam fire de shottys though!!
                      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 20 March, 2010, 07:21.
                      "Obedience breeds discipline, discipline breeds unity, unity breeds power, power is life"
                      Welcome to Umbrella

Comment

Originally posted by Bullet View Post
                        Cant slam fire de shottys tho!!
                        yes you can.
                        Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 20 March, 2010, 07:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullet View Post
                          Cant slam fire de shottys tho!!
                          But why would you want to slam fire anyway? TBH, you're asking for a ruined shotgun and poor accuracy if keep that up, even on a TM!

But yeah, back on track - I have the TM M3 shorty - brilliant little backup, will go on forever. If I was you, save your money and go for one of the TM range - It's been said before and most people will agree.

Comment

i dont get why peoplesay you cant slam fire DE's,you can,it even tells you how to in the manual.
                            but yea you def SHOULDNT, id rather ruin a DE than a TM tho.

but as this is a new skirmisher id def say the DE is a win, as most new people are reluctant to spend the sorta money a TM costs
                            Last edited by funeral_tripod; 19 March, 2010, 17:34. Reason: for fun:)

Comment

ok thanks guys for the infooo ! will be looking up shotgunss !

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

taffy047 16 years of ageeee alex :) Find out more about taffy047
                              Working...
                              X