Back after 2 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back after 2 years

Hello chaps and chapesses (that is totally a word)

I have decided to return to airsoft after a good 2 years out of the sport.

Basically, I was wondering, what have I missed, and how has the landscape changed in the last 2 years. Have their been any major developments in airosft since I stopped playing?

I am looking forward to getting back out there, getting some new gear (ooh yes shopping) and seeing some of you out there on the field (North Yorkshire area anyway)

I used to be a major user of this forum and plan to be on here more often. So hopefully I will be chatting or shooting with some of you soon!!!

Currently My armoury consists of....

Beta Projects MOE M4
    KSC TMP (with resi 4 style stock) and like 6 mags
    A KSC USP (non system 7) with 2 mags, I cannot find more
    and a WA Sig GSR with 5 mags (my baby)

Looking to aquire some new weapons, some new gear etc, I still have my plate carriers but my clothes no longer fit

Anyway

Hello again everyone!!
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
Working...
X