Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a new weapon

ive been playing for about 2 years now and im now looking for a new weapon
    i have been looking at m41a/gas blowback rifle or the scar as well but is it better to go electric or is gas the norm now as cant go every weak but like the soundof the gas weapons but advive would be helpful

Re: a new weapon

Gas rifles are a HELL of a lot more work. They require alot more maintenance than a AEG.

They are more suited to the MILSIM player than a regular skirmisher. As most only have 30 or 50 round mags. You also have the problems of FPS, it may well be too high in the summer or way to low in the winter.

Until GBB rifles are more developed I would stick with a AEG.

Comment

cheers for the heads up ok but whats the best assoult rifle as got a g3 sg1 so want something smaller so whats the beeter rifle out of the two or is there something better what do u use

Comment

Personally I would say that the Armalite variants are better due to their customization possibilities... they are also very easy to work on and parts are readily available.

The SCARs are good though, I don't think they look as good, but at the same time they aren't as popular as the AR variants.

Comment

If you already have a G3 why not look at a MC51, they use the same mags and are little bigger than a MP5.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lemon swat im 30 been in to airsoft for 2 years now Find out more about lemon swat
          Working...
          X