Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE & TM Glock 17 / 18c owners please help im confused on inner barrel size

Hi guys
    im hoping you guys can help and shed some light on my confusion..

So im on a hunt for a tight bore inner barrel for my WE glock 18c, but i am a bit confused on the size to get any maybe even how to measure the barrel..

Most tight bore inner barrels im finding for the glock 17 and 18c are 97mm, well when i measured my barrel it was 93mm when i measured it from end to end as shown in picture 1..

Did i measure it correctly or do i measure it from the barrel tip to the beginning of the hop up rubber ring as shown in picture 2?..

If i do measure the barrel from end to end and my barrel size needed is 93mm, a 97mm barrel seems a bit long, i know 4mm is not much and when the slide is not racked/cocked the extra 4mm on the barrel would not matter.. But once racked the inner barrel would slightly stick out from the muzzle and would look awful i think..

So how do i measure my barrel, as shown in picture 1 or 2?

Also if you would not mind can you measure your tight bore inner barrels and tell me the length..
    Be grateful for your help, soon as its sorted i can order some bits..

All the best, marc..
    Some Guns In My Collection:
    Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
    My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

About the Author

Collapse

Marc.RG1 Find out more about Marc.RG1
Working...
X