Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HPA Tank Pouch

Hi Guys,

I currently own a replica Crye JPC (a very small PC), and would like to come up with a more low-profile method of carrying my 68/45 HPA tank. In the past, I have run the tank in a replica EI MAP along with my hydration bladder.

The main problem is that the replica EI MAP itself is fairly large and when filled with both the HPA tank and my hydro it becomes really big and bulky. It feels like I have a huge shelf hanging off of my back.

One solution that I have tried to implement is to move to a lower profile hydro pack (CamelBak Armorbak) and mount my HPA tank in a utility pouch hung horizontally off of the bottom rear of the JPC. This solution is "ok," but it exposes the regulator/gauges/top of the tank to potential damage. I would prefer to have the entire tank and reg covered to insure that they aren't damage by stay bbs or by being banged into walls, floors, trees, etc.

Does anyone have any solutions for a low-profile way to carry both water and the HPA tank in a way that there isn't a huge mass hanging off the back of the PC?

About the Author

Collapse

vickstockdale Find out more about vickstockdale
Working...
X