Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

anyone know anything about the KWA ns2 m11a1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know anything about the KWA ns2 m11a1?

ok, had a m11a1 from kwa/ksc for a while now, took it out of its case yesterday to test fire it before i listed it on the forum for sale. now semi automatic works fine if you make a full trigger pull, but im having a little issue with the full auto, the symptoms are as follows:

1: when set to semi if you half squezze the trigger the weapon fires a burst in auto (does anyone elses do this if you slowly squeeze the trigger? im wondering if its a design issue)
    2: when set to full auto im only getting a burst of about 7-12 rounds before the bolt locks back and i have to release the trigger and pull again to get another burst.
    3: when set to full auto and testing without a mag by holding the trigger and running the bolt i can cock it between 5-15 times dry firing untill theres a click and the bolt locks back as though the trigger has been released. as i pull the bolt to the rear

now does anyone know/ have a idea why its doing this?

its got the magnesium bolt, theres a little wear on it but nothing exterme. and ive fitted the G+P steel kit but again i dont think this is the reason. unfortunately i dont have anymore gas so cant do much more testing beyond the dryfire test. its just got me kerfuffled as semi works fine with a propper trigger pull.

ive stripped down the firing parts (the sear which holds the bolt back and i believe the disconnector a part that is next to the sear on the left side looking above with the weapon pointed away) cleaned them all and made sure theyre all properly arranged, the cleaning did make auto a little more reliable but im still getting the issue its gone from doing it every 2-4 rounds to every 7-12 rounds which is a improvement, but if anyone else has any ideas on how to fix it rather than buying a new one and transplanting fresh internals into the g+p steel body. it would be massively appreciated
    thanks very much
    ste
    trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

About the Author

Collapse

ste887 Find out more about ste887
Working...
X