Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which budget springer should I get?!

a full metal baretta

Comment

Originally posted by mas12555 View Post
      a full metal baretta
      Lolwut?

Comment

You can get a metal M9 springer for less than £20. But it's range is about 5m. And it's the worst springer ever. Also it's super light. So it must be sheet matal

Comment

Originally posted by hunter101 View Post
          You can get a metal M9 springer for less than £20. But it's range is about 5m. And it's the worst springer ever. Also it's super light. So it must be sheet matal
          What about the BlackViper Elite? My friend had that and it seemed alright.

Comment

the beratta is really rare
            Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 4 June, 2010, 08:03.

Comment

Never heard of it, but generally all spring pistols will be crap. With the exception of a minute few

Comment

Originally posted by hunter101 View Post
                Never heard of it, but generally all spring pistols will be crap. With the exception of a minute few
                So it's either shotgun, AEG or GTFO?

Comment

at that price a aeg would be useless just take a straw and spit bbs further with it than the cheap aegs you can get for that money.
                  a hobbies of action were selling agm m500s for 13 pounds and they are pretty good for the money.
                  trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
                  http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Lad, you say you want one to 'introduce you to airsoft'. No budget £40 springer will introduce you to airsoft. It'll introduce you to plinking with a £40 springer in your back garden. I apologies for putting it so bluntly, but that's really it.

Get your parents to buy a two tone TM FAMAS from here and gift it to you. That'll introduce you to airsoft.
                    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 4 June, 2010, 08:21.

Comment

secrets thats true they are the best starter guns and there just tanks last forever

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
                        Lad, you say you want one to 'introduce you to airsoft'. No budget £40 springer will introduce you to airsoft. It'll introduce you to plinking with a £40 springer in your back garden. I apologies for putting it so bluntly, but that's really it.

Save up about £50 more, get your parents to buy a two tone TM FAMAS from here and gift it to you. That'll introduce you to airsoft.
                        Fair point, I guess I need to just swallow my pride and save up. Could you link me to that TM FAMAS? And I've heard TM is a bad make (I may be completely wrong here).

Comment

You've heard very wrong, most likely from someone who judges the quality of an AEG based entirely on how much is metal (youtube kids anyone?).

Anyway, TM guns have plastic bodies and fire at 280fps. And they outrange and outlast pretty much anything else, apart from the high-price makes or CA, G&P etc etc. Either way, TMs have one of the best hopup units/rubbers, and that is what counts.

I wasn't talking abotu a specific Famas, but they crop up from time to time at about £100 if it's just the gun/gun and one mag.

Comment

Mate you keep saying suggest me a cheap gun etc etc. Try and understand that these cheapo guns such as the pistol you mentioned barely count as airsoft guns. Most of us on here take airsoft pretty seriously and buy quality equipment after a considerable amount of research. You have to understand that you are asking about guns that none of us have had any experience with for the precise reason that they are bad. You are on an AIRSOFT forum, not a cheap toy website. We do the sport for real. Not trying to discourage you just have no idea why you are so set on buying crap guns when for a little more you can get something worthwhile. Although technically you wont be buying any imitation firearm because you are under 18.
                            Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 4 June, 2010, 08:20.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Meozy Find out more about Meozy
                            Working...
                            X