Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade gone Wrong

Hi all,

I need advice on a trade which I feel hasn't gone correctly.

I agreed a trade with Jason Ke on a GHK G5 which he said included 4 magazines, I received it yesterday however the rifle wasn't quite as described and was missing one of the agreed magazines.

I have contacted him via forum and text but have not heard back from him and was wondering if you/the forum could provide any assistance resolving this matter?

I have attached a screen shot of the conversation for reference.

I know it will be hard to resolve however I don't want anyone else to loose out.

Cheers
    Attached Files
    Airsofting is cool untill your missus finds out how much you have spent on gear!

hiya bud.. ived dealt with jason ke a couple of time and never had a problem... i think the last i chatted with him he was preparing for a operation or something.... maybe is just an honest mistake. maybe give him a little time first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It was just me being paranoid as he was great at getting back to me then chat stopped, he was moving house so that's why it took longer.

hopefully he has revived the AK today as PF took much longer than expected.
      Airsofting is cool untill your missus finds out how much you have spent on gear!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Johnluke Find out more about Johnluke
      Working...
      X