Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade gone Wrong

Hi all,

I need advice on a trade which I feel hasn't gone correctly.

I agreed a trade with Jason Ke on a GHK G5 which he said included 4 magazines, I received it yesterday however the rifle wasn't quite as described and was missing one of the agreed magazines.

I have contacted him via forum and text but have not heard back from him and was wondering if you/the forum could provide any assistance resolving this matter?

I have attached a screen shot of the conversation for reference.

Cheers
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Johnluke; 21 June, 2018, 08:40.
    Airsofting is cool untill your missus finds out how much you have spent on gear!

Give it a bit of time to reply then go through PayPal mate.

Comment

I have had response and I believe it was not intentional, I'm sure we will sort this out - thanks for the reply
      Airsofting is cool untill your missus finds out how much you have spent on gear!

Comment

At least you received the G5 yesterday, while I havent received anything so far and you said you posted it Friday last week?

I was busy yesterday due to moving house, you sent a message, and like 12h later without response and you file a report to ruin other reputation like this?

its my turn to ask, where is your AK as our deal then? The tracking number you gave me, it declares the delivery date no later than 20/6/2018, and I was waiting patiently without any kind of complain until now, nothing yet, and I just found out this post because one of my friend give me the pic.

Who should file a report here now?

Comment

I agree I posted this too early and Jason has gotten back to me to explain his reasons. I hope this does not tarnish his reputation. Admin's please remove this post if possible.

Also for the tread see attached for the tracking for the AK I sent on Saturday 16/06/18
          Attached Files

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Johnluke Find out more about Johnluke
          Working...
          X