TM 416 Upgraded but only 318 fps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM 416 Upgraded but only 318 fps

Just upgraded my tm 416 recoil. However, i only get 318-325 fps out of it. Tried to tweak the hop up max was 325.

My upgrades are:
    Prometheus: Bushing 6mm, piston head, cylinder type C, piston, air nozzle
    Stock gears
    Eagle 6 M95 (states 340fps)
    Stock inner barrel
    Stock hop up unit
    Firefly soft 3 finger hop rubber and flat nub
    Shimmed
    BTC spectre mk2

Double check everything was installed correctly in my view. But has anyone get the same fps with this set up?

Im looking upgrade the fps close to 350fps.
    Should I get m100? Instead? Or something wrong with my set up?

Thanks

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

How’s your air seal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Did you use an upgraded steel spring guide, if you haven't then definitely add one, shs is £10, and will add 15-20fps
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Why would you want to go so close to site limits? If anyone’s chrono is even a snifter more or less accurate than yours and you’ll need to start changing springs out before the day begins

Comment

I have upgraded the recoil spring as well. To eagle 6 and spring guide to prometheus spring guide.

Not sure on airseal but tried the tissue paper on mag well it doesnt fly off.

Theres only one site i go to should have problem with chrono inaccuracies.

Ive seen some people saying in the internet about the alignment of the gearbox/airnozzle against the hop up itself. But i cant see any anything wrong. As i dont get misfeeds? Or any noticeable wear and tear on the nozzle if its in contact with the hop up.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Comment

Longer or tighter inner barrel will get it up a little if you do want to up it, especially if you're still stock.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

scapula Find out more about scapula
            Working...
            X