a 1 arm AEG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a 1 arm AEG?

Hey guys, one of my airsoft buddies was sadly in an road accident where the truck he was in tipped over and as a result lost most of the ability to use one of his arms (at least for a long time) so ive been looking into a way for him to still be able to play airsoft because it would be very crap for someone whos got into the hobby a year ago possibly now no longer to play. So ive been thinking of doing a project where I could take some AEG and turn it into something which can be operated/fired using his only good arm he has left. Would anyone have any custom advice or even know of a AEG which could be strapped to his 1 arm and used well?

Thanks

This isn't the first "one arm" thread I've seen, the general consensus is for your friend to get himself a lightweight gun, fit it with a powered/automatic boxmag & utilise a good two point sling.

Comment

Maybe a g&g cm 16 lmg
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

A friend at my home site who Lost his arm at the elbow either uses a hook on his elbow stump that he hooks in to a ris mountable sling point on ‘full size’ gun or if he’s running an SMG size gun then he’ll put it on a single point that he carries quite short so he can push it out from himself to stabilize it when firing .
        From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

MP5K with a drum mag. No one in with a decent heart would hate in that set up

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Lt.Chris Find out more about Lt.Chris
          Working...
          X