Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Can’t renew UKARA as cant play...for obvious reason.!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can’t renew UKARA as cant play...for obvious reason.!

Good day all,

So, after some time away I’ve got the bug back and wish to get back into one of my favourite pastimes. BUT dUe to COVID I’ve hit a stumbling block. I can’t get to a site to play therefore cannot renew my UKARA. It ran out in March 2018, so two years ago. I’ve played sporadically since then but not often enough. I sold my RIFs but retained some gear. I do wish to make some shop purchases however I am currently unable to do so. One retailer said that March 2018 was far too long ago, which I 100% understand and also actually really respect as I know times must be hard so turning away custom must not be an easy decision yet they are still upholding the strict RIF guidelines.

Question is, what to do. Can retailers look at past credentials? Activity in the community? Evidence of playing etc? Or, am I going to have to wait it out?

thanks you for any advice.

Dan

“A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Where do you live out of curiosity
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

North wales. Oakenholt
      “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dannyeprice23 a happy go lucky pain in the arse, i am the one who constantly has accidents..to others amusement! Find out more about dannyeprice23
      Working...
      X