8Fields gear - why so cheap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8Fields gear - why so cheap?

Hi, can anyone tell me why 8fields gear is so cheap? Is it cheaply made and not worth the money? Is the material cheep and the multicam pattern rubbish? Cheers.
    Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

It's just entry level stuff. 500D cordura instead of higher rated gear, single stitching where it should be double stitched, that kind of thing.

It is basically aimed at the airsoft / re-enactor market as opposed to genuine operators in hostile environments. it is priced as such.
    Away from UK until June / July. Happy to still buy but sales will be harder due to not being home.

Wanted:
    VFC 416c, 416d, 417 GBBR
    VFC 416c, 416d AEG
    HERA arms Glock chassis

Comment

Apart from Blackhawk and eagle that I had for great prices all I’ve been buying and using for a good few yrs now is nothing but 8fields and I’m more than happy with its quality and performance . Never had anything fail or break on me either , yes it’s not as good as my ‘quality’ gear BUT I’m an airsofter I’m not using it for real ! (But saying that I’ve owned plenty of real issue kit that was absolutely rubbish compared to it!) is it as well made as Crye/BH/ferro/etc ? of course not ! But it’ll certainly hold up (and hold up well) against the other well known Chinese kit you normally see for sale and it’s a hell of a lot cheaper .
      so yea I’d recommend it .
      From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

It's good cheap and it works and is strong had there chest rig for 4 years now nothing has ever broken on it or teared off it does the job.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

simon Find out more about simon
        Working...
        X