VFC G3 GBBr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VFC G3 GBBr

Hello all, i'm looking to buy one of these but all retailers seem to list both the VFC and We as Umarex. My question is how do you tell which is which?
    HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

The main way that I’ve found is by the magazine. The WE has a flat top mag, whereas the top of the VFC is more like a real mag with the shaped top. Other than that, both are pretty much the same externally from what I’ve seen. It looks like most U.K. retailers currently have the VFC for sale. I bought one around a month or so ago from somewhere so theirs are definitely VFC.
    The only stupid question is one that was never asked.

Comment

Ah you have one, is as good as people say?
      HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

It was really nice and I’m sure you’ll be really happy if and when you get one. I ended up selling mine soon after getting it. Not because I didn’t like it, but I had ideas of building a UKSF style with a sliding stock and stuff, but it was just going to take to much effort as it seems it’s not really compatible with the required parts. I think the WE version may be easier to convert.

Comment

Originally posted by Super64 View Post
          It was really nice and I’m sure you’ll be really happy if and when you get one. I ended up selling mine soon after getting it. Not because I didn’t like it, but I had ideas of building a UKSF style with a sliding stock and stuff, but it was just going to take to much effort as it seems it’s not really compatible with the required parts. I think the WE version may be easier to convert.
          THE VFC fits real parts easier than the WE . Real stock fits fine as i've got the sliding stock on mine

Comment

Originally posted by 1st commando View Post

THE VFC fits real parts easier than the WE . Real stock fits fine as i've got the sliding stock on mine

It was more to do with the front rail. I watched a clip on YouTube of someone building one and it took a fair bit of alteration from what I remember.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Devlin Find out more about Devlin
            Working...
            X