Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madbull vs Element soundhog?

Don't know where to put this, but...

Has anyone directly compared the Madbull noveske soundhog to the Element version?
    The price difference is quite substantial, is the noise generated, and quality of the madbull that much better?

Re: Madbull vs Element soundhog?

I have one of the smaller element ones and it sounds pewp compared to a g&p one!
    Originally posted by Fenriz
    I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

Originally posted by 273BeLow View Post
      I have one of the smaller element ones and it sounds pewp compared to a g&p one!
      Hmm, forgot G&P made one.. Well add that to the equation then!

Comment

I own a g&p one but I really can't imagine the sound being much different. Its a pretty basic cone design afterall. The quality on the g&p is excellent. At the end of the day I guess it depends how much you are willing to spend and how fussed you are
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

I'll probably just wait for a madbull/G&P one to come up on the forums then

Comment

Either answer the question, or stay off the thread.

Any more spam will lead to warnings/infractions/bans!
            sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ominous Slayer My name's Lee. My username used to be LeeBristolAirsoft. Find out more about Ominous Slayer
            Working...
            X