Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: Tokyo marui meu?

thanks youve been really helpful

Leave a comment:

• ThatblokewiththeScar.
    replied

TM MEU is excellent out of the box I have had three and still own two. One has a PDI 6.03 Barrel NineBall Hop 150% recoil and hammer springs and Magazine shims. The other is completely stock. Both run on green/propane both use 0.28's and occasionally 4.3 Digicons for CQB Games. The range and accuracy of both stock and modified versions is very close so unless you really feel the need leave it be.

I can wholeheartedly recommend the Lee Precision Engineering shims they will boost the fps by about 15fps and they cost less than a fiver. The 150% springs give it a little more feel so go for them and some nice heavy BB's and spend some time setting the hop correctly.

Leave a comment:

• V.A.K
    replied

Originally posted by Fizzy View Post
    One thing to note about the TM 1911 series is the gas resevoir size in the mag. Both my 1911 and MEU would sometimes struggle to empty a mag on 1 fill in colder weather.
    this has supposedly been sorted out by the extended magazine, not sure how true this is but will let you know when i get some

Leave a comment:

• Fizzy
    replied

One thing to note about the TM 1911 series is the gas resevoir size in the mag. Both my 1911 and MEU would sometimes struggle to empty a mag on 1 fill in colder weather.

Leave a comment:

• jonny lovegrove
    replied

I was using my foliage warrior (4.3" barrel not 5.1") so slightly less accurate, and after id set the hop it was amazing (.2 & .25), at xsite the other day and was hitting targets easily at over 50ft.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Thanks a lot you have been really helpful

Leave a comment:

• Apurturesci
    replied

Threaded barrels look cool, but often stop the slide from cycling properly when a silencer is added. The locking of a 1911 barrel is quite a well balanced and precise movement, and a silencer can mess that up leading to very slow slide movement and jamming.

Leave a comment:

• V.A.K
    replied

Originally posted by Johnny D View Post
    whats your opinion on the nineball threaded outer barrel
    never used one, so i can't comment.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

whats your opinion on the nineball threaded outer barrel

Leave a comment:

• V.A.K
    replied

no unless your going to spend serious money don't bother. A tightbore barrel and possibly a nineball hop rubber might be in that price range if you go for a 6.03 barrel

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

what would be the best upgrades to do on a budget of say £35

Leave a comment:

• Apurturesci
    replied

Originally posted by Johnny D View Post
    thanks

is there any way of enhancing the range and accuracy further
    Yep, TB Barrels, Enhanced Hop Rubbers etc.

Lots and lots of stuff for TM pistols. Much more aftermarket support than any other brand.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

thanks

is there any way of enhancing the range and accuracy further

Leave a comment:

• Bust-Em
    replied

Originally posted by sniper34d View Post
    That will out range most aegs out there and will be as accurate as your aiming skills!
    awkward moment.....

Leave a comment:

• sniper34d
    replied

The trick to getting the best range and accuracy out of a tm pistol is to use the heaviest ammo your hop can take.

Usually a .28

With guarder black gas you can easily acheive 270fps with a .28 bb. That will out range most aegs out there and will be as accurate as your aiming skills!

Leave a comment:

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
X