Renewal question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renewal question

My ukara ran out in 2014, I was wondering if I can use my original number and ask a new site to renew it ? Or can only the original registered site do that ?. I have since moved to a different town and add to the fact the original site has cut down to 1 game a month making it difficult to get to.

Re: Renewal question

Two years could suggest that you do not skirmish enough to warrant a straight renewal, do you have any recent evidence of you skirmishing
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I'd be skirmishing at the site id ask for renewal if it's possible. I was there a couple of weeks ago, and ill be at their next ava liable sunday game on the 4th sept. Basically I'm just starting back up after working weekends for the last 2 years, and the playing 3 games rule isn't a problem as I'm going to aim at a game per month anyway, just the wait is frustrating and I saw it can be renewed but wasn't sure if it's possible with a different site as the numbers seem to be attached to the registered sites so assumed I'd have to re apply in Oct but thought Id ask

Comment

You would need to reapply following the standard 3 games in more than 2 months.

UKARA registration numbers are linked to the site so are not transferable.

Comment

Originally posted by colinjallen View Post
          You would need to reapply following the standard 3 games in more than 2 months.

UKARA registration numbers are linked to the site so are not transferable.
          thought so, cheers.

Comment

You could also try opening some dialogue with a retailer/seller as some are open to other forms of a defence and don't just blindly spout "UKARA! UKARA!".

Comment

I know some sites that have retailers connected would look at your Ukara as evidence that you used to skirmish and see that you have played a couple of games as again evidence that you currently skirmishing and give you membership and put you on the database, three games in over two months are just guidelines, it's down to the discretion of the site. In other words If you played twice at a site and you wanted to buy a gun from their shop,there is a possibility that they would add you to the database
              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Cheers for the info guys, ill ask the site and see what they say next game. Worst case will be one more game after that anyway so not to bad.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lemon191 Find out more about lemon191
                Working...
                X