This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I foul not believe my eyes!

The fact you actually said "buy it" certainly knocks the shine off your arguement.

If you genuinely believe that, please stop playing airsoft. Youre a risk to my recreational activity.
    AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by SemperFi69 View Post
      I fail to see your point?

I tried with the stall masters to get him to take it off,

then I tried asking him to take it off and his ignorant and arrogancy made me spill out the vcra

And what part of he won't sell to kids don't you get ?

He's willing to sell to people over without any defence!

And how is he to check defence in the middle of a field? You can call a retailer but they won't give it to you over the phone, I've tried
      All the police will see is that how easy it is to sell RIFs and sales will be restricted further for those who sell within the law. By reporting it, instead of actually reasoning with the guy you're just asking for the sport to be restricted further.

Comment

So what if he sold it to some Chav who then used it to rob someone, awesome for the hobby. Anyone who is having a pop at Semper nneds their god damn head checked. Least by him reporting it the police have been informed about a dodgy RIF on the loose and Semp reporting it helps to hilight the integrity of at least some airsofters.

IT IS NOT A FREEKING SPORT.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

I would have done the same thing. Well done! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler View Post
            well
            i go to car boots all the time in fact my firts pistol came from a car boot was a maruzen walther p99 :D
            cost my a tenner,
            no Sh!t,
            but, whats more worrying the amount of people selling air rifles at a car boot
            or a gun that can't do alot with out a battey?
            i would'nt of argued and bought it on the spot lol.
            what did the police say any way?
            It's not the point of what it can do though, it's more what it looks like it can do. The actual capability of the firearm is a different ball game.

Originally posted by ManMountain View Post
            If you call the police about something minor like this then shame on you, as it will make things worse for the sport. Speak to the guy about it in a mature way and not in an angry or upset way.
            Also if you had to confirm whether he was breaking the law or not then you're not knowledgeable enough to be criticising the seller about it. Read up on the laws rather than having to ring someone up every time your unsure.
            He was suspicious so he acted upon it... It's what police do.

Originally posted by shep5856 View Post
            wow,and i thought MAG was bad, lets put a nail in our own coffin shall we, if it was che ap then u should of bought it, if not end of the day its a toy, its attitudes like that we have the stupid laws of today,

also was anyone selling pirate DVDs and did you report that to FACT, doubt it...
            Or we could all wave what is easily mistaken as a real firearm around in a public place? Nice one.

I wish airsoft participation came with an IQ testing criteria... Prevent you dimwits giving the rest of us a bad name...

Comment

Originally posted by ThePope View Post
              Just so you know Manmountain it's not a sport so may want to get YOUR facts straight there yeah? Secondly Semper is being a responsible airsofter, naff all wrong with that, wish there were more of them in a hobby based around honour and integrity.

It is a sport, hence why all sites are covered under sports insurance. But I suppose you'll look past that?

Comment

Originally posted by ManMountain View Post
                All the police will see is that how easy it is to sell RIFs and sales will be restricted further for those who sell within the law. By reporting it, instead of actually reasoning with the guy you're just asking for the sport to be restricted further.
                You Sir have a very odd outlook on things! What he did was completely correct and is what I would hope every responsible airsofter would do in his place. Perhaps you would prefer to go play paintball with the other children!

Comment

not sure what I would feel about this on one hand he is breaking the law etc but ........ surely this law is utterly bloody useless as said he could have been selling an air rifle and you wouldnt have cared at all even though we all know what we would rather be shot with!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes okay this is not going to end well. so locked

Yes you should report it if you see a gun being sold Illegally ( well done). but I also understand a lot of peoples don't draw attention to it fears.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Teufelhunden Find out more about Teufelhunden
                    Working...
                    X