X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 airsoft youtubers you need to sub to

Re: 10 airsoft youtubers you need to sub to

Matt the Musketeer? Really?
    Powerplay, "interesting" hit taking etc. There are pages and pages elsewhere listing the issues with this guy. People I know who have shared a site with him tend to just burst out laughing when his name is mentioned.......

Novritsch........?
    A man who's been banned from his home site.

Look at Kicking Mustang for a far better sniper channel.
    Originally posted by tackle
    For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

Hey Hunter512, agreed they have both been caught up controversy recently but their channels are both highly entertaining and very well produced, so from a YouTuber perspective, spot on.

Will check out Kicking Mustang though, not come across him before thanks!!

Comment

I second kicking mustang, if your into concealed sniping and silent mk23 gameplay footage, look up James Bailey.

Comment

Originally posted by ROBERT--1993 View Post
          I second kicking mustang, if your into concealed sniping and silent mk23 gameplay footage, look up James Bailey.
          This sounds like the making of a second video haha

Comment

James is a damn sneaky mofo, and an all round nice bloke.
            Originally posted by tackle
            For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him yet but I'm looking by to get into the hunteering side of things slowly so I'm sure our paths will cross soon, he's extremely helpful when I've messaged him for advice

Comment

Yea Matt comes across well arrogant. My opinion is he over shoots a lot and doesn't take his hits unless he has to, and isn't overly considerate of other players.
                Novritsch got banned from his home site yes, but that bull. If you watch the video they didn't do anything ban worthy, and the site itself comes across as totally in professional. Whereas Nov seems really likeable.

Off to look up some of the others you guys have mentioned.

Comment

I agree southeastpete, when looking up James Bailey, there's a video where he gets an easy 40+ kill streak, literally laying down next to the enemy team with his silent Tm mk23

Comment

That's great! I need to get me one of them...
                    Tried to find kicking mustang, but nothin came up named that, someone called mustang airsoft though? Anyone post a link?

James Bailey is next on my list, works boring hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Southeastpete View Post
                      That's great! I need to get me one of them...
                      Tried to find kicking mustang, but nothin came up named that, someone called mustang airsoft though? Anyone post a link?

James Bailey is next on my list, works boring hahaha
                      Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-Y...VPDJa7Or-UoMLQ

Comment

Cheers!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

airbaseNG Penguin Airsoft YouTuber's Find out more about airbaseNG
                        Working...
                        X