Intense Urban Battle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intense Urban Battle

Epic woodland kill streak followed by some intense urban combat in this Airsoft footage captured at Ground Zero Airsoft UK and South Coast CQB.

Really good vid mate , but but the ‘epic kill streak’ bit in the description makes you sound like a snotty 15yr old gamer !
    From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

Hey bud. Thanks for taking the time to watch my video, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Yer, that description is copy paste from what I put in for the youtube description, I should probably have worded it differently on this forum. I've had more success on youtube from making the title/thumbnail/description a bit 'hey look at me, I'm awesome'. I just hope that people see there's no ego about being a full grown adult playing with toy guns once the video starts.

I'm not saying the 'hey look at me, I'm awesome' style is what you have to do on youtube, it's just what has worked best for me out of the things I've tried with my computer game content.

Comment

Your ok it’s not coming across in the vid just first thought when I saw the title did put me off a bit (I’m an old duffer) but I did think I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt .
        i do see your point though mate , unfortunately due to the ever increasing levels of short attention span/stupidity of society you are more and more having to dumb things down to low syllable count words and ‘snappy’ phrases to get/keep people’s attention ! ‍♂️
        From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Luke9K Find out more about Luke9K
        Working...
        X