replied
    Re: Your most painful hits!

[IMG][/IMG]

Sometimes they don't bounce!

Leave a comment:

• Kensai
    replied

At my regular, Honley. I got shot in the throat at almost point blank. This was before I got a shemagh, I have one now.

I'v always used face protection from day one so I'v never had any facial injuries. However last time I was at Anzio three people had to be taken to the emergency dentist because some clown was going full auto in doors. Because of that every had to stick on full auto all day regardless of whether they were indoors or out.

Leave a comment:

• hydra25
    replied

Took a bad hit today at Urban Assault, looked out over a balcony over the stairs at the wrong time, left me with two welts on my chin and two fat lips. Had to spit the BB out! I'm lucky I didn't lose a tooth really.

Leave a comment:

• rambete
    replied

I got shot in the neck then tripped and then he shot me again in the leg when i was clutching my neck and didn't say hit because i was in pain

Leave a comment:

• jfox61
    replied

Not me the wife. In a game at the Mall last year, it was a scorcher of a day and she decided to go in game wearing just he tee shirt instead of her full gear. Walked round the corner and got a hit from point blank in the nipple. Needless to say She was out of bounds for a few days

Leave a comment:

• G-Man
    replied

Originally posted by crasstoe View Post
    I got shot in the soul.

Seriously though, being shot in the back of the neck at point blank range and the guy saying "take your hit or I'll pistol whip you" hurt pretty bad... worst thing was I was in the safe zone?!

I later learnt he was a guy who had his tyres let down... I wasn't feeling all that sorry for him after that!
    I do believe i brought a size 13 into his gentlemans area for that!

Most painfull hit so far in airsoft..........with either got to be the sniper rifle hit to my right bicep (right on the middle of it.....it bled a bit and is now a nice scar) from about 3m (that'll teach me for sneaking about with a pistol lol) or the sub 1m AEG hit to the back of my knee(the nice fleshy bit on the crease)

outside airsoft its got to be a .22 16grain (1.03 gram) air rifle ricochet from my on the legal limit Weirauch (12lb/ft but equivalent to 580fps due to heavy pellets)

Leave a comment:

• Wolfie_Sniper62
    replied

I think I may have the most painful one in that it felt like a paintball. From about 10m away sniper hidden didnt want to give his position away so shot me with his gas 500FPS + sniper with 0.4g BB in the arse cheek. Left a big welt and the actual imprint of the bb in my arse. Ouch

Leave a comment:

• ChrisJones
    replied

I got shot in the soul.

Seriously though, being shot in the back of the neck at point blank range and the guy saying "take your hit or I'll pistol whip you" hurt pretty bad... worst thing was I was in the safe zone?!

I later learnt he was a guy who had his tyres let down... I wasn't feeling all that sorry for him after that!
    Did he not get in trouble for this?

Leave a comment:

• MADMAN983
    replied

that is just not cool, this idiot of a man should be banned from whatever site this was.
    if somone did that to me they would be limping for the rest of there life (i would brake a leg/toes)

Leave a comment:

• Jamie s
    replied

I got shot in the soul.

what a prick, I'm not (generally) violent guy but i would have punched him especially if it was in the safe zone

Leave a comment:

• jediknight129
    replied

15 feet from me double tap from an 8mm garand to the nads, I dropped the shotgun and didnt say hit, what I said was "motherfucker" *sharp intake of breath* "ow" the guy apologised afterwards worst thing was I had a medical exam a few days later, that was awkward to explain.

Leave a comment:

• Shawzie
    replied

I was stupid and walked infront of a team-mate who was about to fire (didnt know he was there at the time!) - nearly tore the bottom of my ear off! I'm much much more vigilant now

Leave a comment:

• crasstoe
    replied

I got shot in the soul.

Leave a comment:

• Apharmd
    replied

Had a nasty one the first time I played at Section 8.

Went in with a pair of shaded ballistic glasses and one of those neoprene facemasks. Got pissed off when the facemask meant that my goggles were getting steamed from my breath through the mask.

Second half of the game, I took it off, since I never really got face hits first time.

Starting to run up the Canadia trench line, all I heard was "CRACK" from the glasses, and "ARGHH... HIT!" from my own mouth. Damn lucky shot bounced off the glasses at an angle and smacked my upper cheekbone.

Glasses were still intact, which was surprising given the sound of the impact. Made me think they had broken.

Leave a comment:

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
Working...
X