• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lechimp89
    replied
    Re: funniest airsoft moments!

I got 2, both from my first game.
    I was at UWG Tonbrige,it was the first match of the day so I was a little nervous and affraid of being shot. We had to defend some flags, me and my friend were positioned at the wooden baracade infront of the flag as we thought that they would most likely come from the middle. I saw them advancing toward the left so I thought I would stop them while they were crosing my line of fire. I took a couple of shots when (at the same time I shot) Some BBs flew into the wooden baracade, I gave a small yelp and dropped to the floor. It was then I realised that I had infact been shooting at the wood not the people. My other storie is when we swapped positions after the game and we were attacking, like when we did, the defenders sent out a group of people to slow us down. I was advancing with some of the others when a shower of BBs came hurtling towards me so I jumped onto the ground landing on the gun and with a pocket off bbs on my chest. I started to crawl towards a nearby fallen tree, which was a bad decision. When I got home I discovered a huge bruse right from my chest to my stomach. Never crawling again!

Leave a comment:

• fishya
    replied

Wow lol ^^^ that sounds quite immense!!! And also quite painful

Leave a comment:

• tracnav
    replied

This will possibly be one of the most epic days ever played in airsoft. bit long though

About 2 years ago my team went on a milsim, we came to a small stream with a tree leaning over it.(cant see the obviouse now can we :P) so 3 of us are arcoss just hoping it. now for the sniper who just brought out his brand new modded l96. i lean on the tree over the stream with burgan etc. as he pass's the rifle he looks up and says "how funny would it be if the tree snapped?" to which seconds later the base gives way. the tree falls on him (he was fine, right little toughy will is) and i face plant the stream spread eagled with 2 rifles and kit. with both guns soaking and covered in mud we get ambused. i turn round with mp5 and fire at a guy running out. a clump of mud and crap fires out along with bb's and kill him!! i'm amaized at ics mp5's

So we enter the safe zone me dripping wet, will with blood on his face and the other's abit hacked off. we make a fire for obviouse reason's and sit round it for abit of banter before our next mission. will chucks something in (no idea wat) to which a fire ball shoots out the side and engulf's my left leg in fire, i run around screaming,in a manly voice of course wile the other's piss them self's laughing.10 minutes later i kid u not wile we kit up a smoke grenade goe's off in ben's hand he scream's(again a man scream) and burn's his hand. so bandaged up we set out for the night game.

Right then the night mission. we were to assualt a bunker on top of this steap hill with little tree's and cover. grenades flying everywhere, thick smoke lit by a red flare everywhere. laser's and tracer's(quite a scene) will gets cramp in both his legs, in a space of 2 minutes. and with another team hot on our tail we needed to move. so we attached to bits of rope to his assault vest and attached it to mine and ben's wile my 2 ic went point. with wills legs dragging behind him firing his m249 at the team chasing us, and me and ben pulling him up the hill firing at this bunker chucking grenades and doging m203's we make it to the bunker. We took the bunker and actually 1st in the event, with also bonus points for the funniest assault ever seen.

Very hard to believe isn't it but i kid u not people on this forum can back me up.
    Hooya for team TK

Leave a comment:

• sniperiain
    replied

i think the noob who shot you point blank with the nade launcher is a bit of a spoil sport.
    people like that are what ruin it.
    but i love it when i get satifying kills so i cant argue

Leave a comment:

• Chandler
    replied

lmao thats so funny ( the guy falling over )

even if there isent a bang rule that aint an excuse to shoot someone three times in the neck lol!

Chandler

Leave a comment:

• bigdave196
    replied

Originally posted by greengrunge View Post
    my first time at airsoft... got hit in the head, had a helmet on so no prob... wondered around trying to find respawn point and found a member of the enemy team standing in our respawn. i walk up to him and ask why is he standing in our respawn point. in stead of answering he asks me if we are in a respawn does that make me alive? i ask yes. at that point he raises a grenade laucher and almost at point blank(1 maybe 2 feet away) shoots me...

it hurt sooo bad... had a sit down for a bit...
    taught me a lesson tho and now i have no probs playing cqb in just a t shirt... skirmished last night in a superman t
    God damn spawn killer, I would have hurt the bugger if they did that to me

Leave a comment:

• greengrunge
    replied

my first time at airsoft... got hit in the head, had a helmet on so no prob... wondered around trying to find respawn point and found a member of the enemy team standing in our respawn. i walk up to him and ask why is he standing in our respawn point. in stead of answering he asks me if we are in a respawn does that make me alive? i ask yes. at that point he raises a grenade laucher and almost at point blank(1 maybe 2 feet away) shoots me...

it hurt sooo bad... had a sit down for a bit...
    taught me a lesson tho and now i have no probs playing cqb in just a t shirt... skirmished last night in a superman t

Leave a comment:

• bigfish312
    replied

there is vid of me dynoing my self at the last weekender (on sunday at the prison camp) i reset the bolt, put the blank in and passed the grenade to my other hand to take the pin out of my pocket .... rest is as they say history.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/v...v=264216495367

Leave a comment:

• Twitchy
    replied

at one of my local game sites im hidden behind a tree on the floor and a russian comes running at me with his trigger held down ( no bang rule at this site) waiting for the pain but noting came he got up to me looking confused as to why i wasnt hit then i quickly draw my pistol shot him in neck 3 times and told him try changing mags :P

Leave a comment:

• peteziola
    replied

running at gz and tripped over the wire from an old fence which had half fallen down on the ridge opposite the trenches... only it was my first go and had borrowed rampage's g36 and snapped it in 5 different places... he was not a happy guy and £100 later neither was i!

Leave a comment:

• sniperiain
    replied
    Re: funniest airsoft momens!

Originally posted by Tack View Post
    just watched it on there. even funnier. he was a good sport about it.
    +2
    haha

Leave a comment:

• Tack
    replied

Originally posted by Mitsubishievo View Post
    This is Graeme... he plays in northern ireland lol (inter-site games 2009)

he got on the u been framed site
    just watched it on there. even funnier. he was a good sport about it.

Leave a comment:

• Mitsubishievo
    replied

Originally posted by BillyWu View Post

Self explanatory I don't know who it is, just funny.
    This is Graeme... he plays in northern ireland lol (inter-site games 2009)

he got on the u been framed site

Leave a comment:

• neverseemecoming
    replied

Originally posted by fishya View Post
    errm yeah... that was ME hehe i have two huge bloody bb shaped scabs on my kneecap from that!!! nice pistol...
    it was its first outing, appologies for the scabs, its difficult to shoot someone in lycra somewhere it wont hurt :-S

Leave a comment:

• fishya
    replied

errm yeah... that was ME hehe i have two huge bloody bb shaped scabs on my kneecap from that!!! nice pistol...
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 3 September, 2009, 19:31.

Leave a comment:

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
Working...
X