Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Need help, knee pads, do have a story behind this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bedfordboss
    replied
    20220315_185118.jpg as long as you don't mind looking like robocop lol

Leave a comment:

• bedfordboss
    replied
    Wow major old post revival but i was at a car boot sale the other week an came across these.... an thought of you

Leave a comment:

• bedfordboss
    replied
    do they make them in dpm? lol

Leave a comment:

• zombie86
    replied
    shopping.jpeg
    These came up when i googled them! They are on the way

Leave a comment:

• bedfordboss
    replied
    wow old post .... been on the vodka sorry

Leave a comment:

• bedfordboss
    replied
    sounds like you need to man up.... lol sorry , but no really ive hada hip replacement on one side and a knee on the other, best knee pads/support to go for in my opinion are either snap on or general mechanics cargo pants with pads in ... and or carpeters pants , the trade not the band .... lol

Leave a comment:

• zombie86
    replied
    Pro tip, thanks alot dude!

Leave a comment:

• druid799
    replied
    British Army surplus blackhawk ones can’t go wrong with them , top of the range manufacturer and build quality to equal as well . also would recommend crossing the straps behind your knee not straight across (as in bottom strap to top buckle and top strap to bottom buckle) much more comfortable and you’ll find they’ll slip down less .

Leave a comment:

• zombie86
    started a topic Need help, knee pads, do have a story behind this...

Need help, knee pads, do have a story behind this...

Soooo, something so trivial being the bane of my airsofting life!!! Knee pads!

Generally never put much thought into what knee pads to get, i brought my first pair of ebay they were black and lovely, the plastic shell eventually fell off and i brought another set of a fellow player for a mere £15 and they served me well, until.... mid game i was taking fire and dropped to my knees, little did i know that a bb at some point during the day managed to edge its way between the plastic front and the padded back and when i dropped all my weight on it, it pressed right into my exposed knee. Now i know this was a thousands to one chance happening but i never ever ever wanna endure that again, to say it brought a tear to my eye would be a understatement. Since then i have tried several different knee pads and just dont have the same comfort as my old ones... so am open to suggestions :D

About the Author

Collapse

zombie86 Find out more about zombie86
Working...
X