tw@t's on the field .. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

just went through the post after reading the replies, and realised that I didn't watch the guy with m4 as it's different person from the guy with that pistol (whatever type it is),

the guy with m4 is a proper tool, so if you thought I was talking about him then sorry guys, was talking about the guy with pistol,

oh shit happens , but still it was fun

Comment

yeah i was referring to the pistol guy too
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

im afraid to say that it looks like he did blind fire around 11.30....
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I gave benefit of the doubt thinking it could have been the camera angle, but someone else noticed the hair on the left of the screen, so unless he had the mother of all comb overs, he was wearing the camera on the right hand side of his head, we would have seen round that corner as well.
          By the way, this is the video I commented on as well. The pistol guy.
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

seansamurai1 are you coming to mall on 28th evening?

Comment

I'd love to but no transport, it's a big distance to walk from Plymouth lol.
              My usual lift now has an 8 day old baby to suck his money away now.
              However I will put it to my team and see what they say.

I really wanna go to the mall, but everytime it's been arranged some selfish git has decided to start a war or another unit has had to pull out from deploying and now the Olympics. Hmpphhh! Massive sad face!
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

oh, ok so you are one the free labour for g4s to get them out of the trouble.

No worries.

See you there next time.

Comment

Just back in from work.

Goody. Time for another picnic.
                  Which is thinly veiled talk for "behave like a throbber on here, and you will be hounded away by a disturbing display of courtesy and good manners, polite conversation and the like."

Sits back, and awaits.
                  Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

The video of the guy with the rifle ( first vid perhaps ? ) at 1.59 did they not just shoot each other ? The other guy couldn't have missed they were standing head onto one another.

"your hit" "your hit"

Exactly that kind of player that doesn't take hits...

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

Originally posted by forei View Post
                      oh, ok so you are one the free labour for g4s to get them out of the trouble.

No worries.

See you there next time.
                      It is a sad state of affairs but I and an extra 500 were put on 12 hours notice to deploy for it. Found out last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chandler View Post
                        The video of the guy with the rifle ( first vid perhaps ? ) at 1.59 did they not just shoot each other ? The other guy couldn't have missed they were standing head onto one another.

"your hit" "your hit"

Exactly that kind of player that doesn't take hits...

It's okay, I put an end to the madness by killing him, blue on blue

Comment

Originally posted by Pasty View Post
                          And why did you think lacing him with a high cap from close range would help surely a few well aimed shots from a mid/long range would have been a better way, then later on slowly get in closer when he's used to it
                          It's like ripping off a band-aid, needs to be done quickly. He thanked me for it later as it wasn't as bad as he thought.

Comment

Originally posted by amorris View Post
                            It's like ripping off a band-aid, needs to be done quickly. He thanked me for it later as it wasn't as bad as he thought.
                            2/10 troll. Please try again later.

Comment

Might start up a new thread. Tw@ts on the forum.

I vote Amorris no1 vote, for his constant spamming of the dislike button on one persons posts but no one else's. His complete lack of knowledge in certain areas. His idea that if you disagree with something he's said then you are wrong but he can disagree with everyone else and insists he's right.
                              His p1ss poor attempt at trolling. His general childish behaviour!
                              If you want I'll even spend an hour later taking recent posts and proving it!
                              I have given fair warning to desist you behaviour yet you insist on still acting the big one.
                              Just grow up you child!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                                Might start up a new thread. Tw@ts on the forum.

I vote Amorris no1 vote, for his constant spamming of the dislike button on one persons posts but no one else's. His complete lack of knowledge in certain areas. His idea that if you disagree with something he's said then you are wrong but he can disagree with everyone else and insists he's right.
                                His p1ss poor attempt at trolling. His general childish behaviour!
                                If you want I'll even spend an hour later taking recent posts and proving it!
                                I have given fair warning to desist you behaviour yet you insist on still acting the big one.
                                Just grow up you child!!!!
                                Om nom nom, TROLL FOOD!!!

Don't fall for it, he's been warned, he's on his last legs.
                                Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                                big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X