• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Grade A tw@t bag indeed.

Comment

I think there has been a lot of confusion over which team and which video is which.
      Trying to complain about a team and then comparing it to another notorious team from the US then a video completely unrelated to either team has taken this off track from the original point.

Comment

Firstly a big thanks to the nameless individual who pointed me in the direction of this post.

Secondly - @Gandalfron I'm semi disappointed you didn'tfeel you could come and address these issues with us in person, and if not in person either PM here, our BHR thread on Zeroin, Facebook, IG, email etc it's not as though we're difficult to reach lol.
        But seriously if there ever an issue at any game I genuinely want guys to come and speak to us so issues can be resolved. I won't hide the fact over the past few years we've had a few complaints however when we've spoken to the individual we always offer they play a few games along side us and they almost always see things aren't quite what they originally thought, you'd be surprised what difference seeing it from someone else's perspective can make.

- as for marshals not wanting to speak up/take action I'm sure you appreciate that's something you need to take up with the site owner.

Funky recruitment videos?? I'm genuinely at a loss to which one you're talking about as the only video I think was ever uploaded to YouTube is 5 years old, was filmed in 420p, we're mostly wearing DPM and using JG's so a link would be useful (I personally don't deal with the YouTube side of things so couldn't accurately comment right now).

Unfortunately getting expensive kit is a double edged Sword because straight away people fall into the argument "got good kit so think they're invincible"
        But what if I told you we have as much TMC gear as we do real kit......... meh unfortunately if that's people's only reasoning there's nothing a sane man can do to argue that **it's like playing chess against a pigeon - even if you beat them they'll shit on the board and strut around like they won**

@Fizzy - I can only assume with the knife comment you did mistake BHR for GMR (been BHR since 2008 so it wasn't intentional :P )

@Davex38 - Genuine mistaken identity so no harm no foul, appreciate you clearing that up.

Did I miss anything?? Lol but seriously guys speak up and give us some feedback if you've had a bad day due to myself, James Robson, or any of the other guys on the team. I'm not saying we'll be able to hug it out and make everything better but surely it would be more constructive than just complaining on here??
        Catch me on Instagram @Weaponhit_Robson

Comment

I always like to see "If you have a problem come and see us rather than complain online". All very rational, but what if they just straight up hate you?

That's ok though: You ain't getting things right until someone hates you.

Comment

Lol I hadn't thought of it like that.

For what it's worth someone must really hate us as they made a Facebook page called "Blackc*ck Rangers" a few years back even went to the effort of photo shopping our images and everything ��
            Catch me on Instagram @Weaponhit_Robson

Comment

This happened ages ago, but have just seen the name pop up on facebook and thought I'd share it as it was pretty tw@ttish and a good example of how not to behave when someone tries to do the right thing, although the tw@ttish bit happened in the safe zone, start a new thread entitled 'tw@ts in the safezone'? Nah, on with the story.

BBs flying around me from behind. I'd been sneaking a bit, so conceivable my own team had misidentified me. None have hit - the shooting is about the 40-50m distance, most are hitting the ground - so I risk staying still and waving my team armband at the shooters for them to see. As I do it, I see that in fact they are not my team, but the opposition in an unexpected place, so I pop behind a corner and return fire. I hear a bit of shouting, but figure its "take yer hits" nonsense from people who think full auto shooting means automatic hits.

Marshal pops up. "They say you called hit and then started shooting again"... took a moment to cotton on. They'd thought me waving my arm band was calling hit. Explain to marshal, he laughs.

Game over, back in safe zone, go to find the guys to make things right, the way a proper airsofter should. Tell them my side of it. "ok mate, misunderstanding happen". Good-o, all sorted. Head off to find the tea urn.

5 strides away... cough-cough- "bullsh*t" cough-cough from one of our lads and lasses.

Gutless. Nice as pie to my face, not saying boo to a goose, but just had to have a little dig once I was safely away: See I'm a reasonable sort, and decide to show how tough they are by playing the deniable "oh no mate, you must have misheard" game.

I suspect the mixed gender of the group was part of it, our lad wanting to be the big man in front of the girls.

Anyway, not my job to seek justice over the whole thing, I'm strongly of the philosophy (backed up by a fair amount of happy past experience) that if you sit and wait on the river-bank, you'll live to see the bodies of all your enemies float by. I shall report back when that joyous day comes.

Comment

Thats fair enough, and I understand your position, I only wish I knew you guys were so easily approachable before hand.
                J.TYERShttp://devilonmyredflag.tumblr.com/

Comment

I've just seen that footage of the Jericho Airsoft incident for the first time and blimey, there are no words. I've never seen such poor sportsmanship.

To those people who wondered why I quit airsoft years ago, that video is exactly why. Even though things like that may not happen too often, the possibility of it happening at all was enough to put me off the sport for good. I've played a couple of times in the last few months as I'm slowly getting back into it and I play honorably. I frequently had people saying 'well done, good call' when I only thought I was hit but called it anyway. It really saddens me that people can take it to such extremes, I wonder why people can't be like me and put the players before the game. It's never worth fighting over or arguing over, ever.

Comment

Not really tw@ttish, certainly not on the part of the individual, perhaps who ever it was that clearly dragged her to the skirmish today.

I can only assume she was a girlfriend, and I can only assume that she wasn't actually too keen on the whole affair. I deliver a double tap to centre mass as I come out of a building. She goes "ouch" pretty loudly. I move past her, and as I'm coming from an unexpected direction get the drop on a couple of other characters. After they are done I pop back the way I can to hook up with my buddies, and as I go past she starts shooting at me.

She seemed bemused, and I really don't think she got the whole point of the day. All very odd. Don't bring unwilling girlfriends to airsoft guys.

Comment

It's one he'll of a way to break up with her fig, hey join for a game you will love it. Let her get shot to pieces or join other side by mistake.

Comment

Way # 51 to leave your lover...

Comment

Thread resurrection! Another one for the 'Douchebag Hall of Fame', this particular incident occurred at SC Village in California. The victim left the shooter's airsoft team approximately a year ago, and posted a video where he burned his team patch. That prompted this retaliation:

(Mirrored here.) The shooter is now banned from SC Village, and it looks to me like some of his teammates (defending the action online) are also going to get banned.

Comment

Wow. Is that the same place that sees all the rage videos in the US? The netting around the perimeter looks familiar.

Comment

It's the same place as this masterpiece:

California seems to be point of origin for most airsoft fight videos, including this ultimate classic. I think it's the inevitable result of having a significant minority of all American airsofters living there - or maybe they put something in the water.

Comment

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
                                Thread resurrection! Another one for the 'Douchebag Hall of Fame', this particular incident occurred at SC Village in California. The victim left the shooter's airsoft team approximately a year ago, and posted a video where he burned his team patch. That prompted this retaliation:

(Mirrored here.) The shooter is now banned from SC Village, and it looks to me like some of his teammates (defending the action online) are also going to get banned.
                                Like, why? Why the fuck do that to a little kid?! Yeah, he burned the team patch. Disrespectful? Yes. Light his back up with a 400 FPS gun with an insane high rate of fire at a distance of about 10 feet? No. Just talk to the bloody kid.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X