Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Km2339

Issue potentially solved
    Last edited by spencer627; 22 March, 2020, 13:25.

What would you have me 'look into'?

Comment

Issue has been resolved
      Thanks for your help

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Comment

So I'm guessing he wasn't on the "most wanted" list of international scammers .

Comment

THIS, EXACTLY THIS!

Some people just don't get it.

Comment

So I say thanks and I get sarcastic remarks.back
            Really showing the level of maturity that has become expected.
            Really sad
            Don't worry I shall not be gracing your servers again as clearly you don't have people best interests at heart and your own self egos
            No the issue still has not been resolved as of today so yes he still is on the hit list. Thanks for all your constructive help really appricate it

A warning to other members that you can't count on the admin or community for help without ridicule
            I'd advise against buying and selling unless you can get concrete proof who you are dealing with

Comment

Don't be a snowflake dude, obviously, like many before you, you called "foul play" prematurely, had the guy you accused been a member for all of 5 minutes with little or no history I'd have probably agreed with you, but that wasn't the case & no doubt real life problems contributed to the issues you experienced, glad it's sorted now but people have to remember that many of us have responsibilities beyond just looking after our own arses, & sometimes sh#t happens.......

Comment

And now you call me a snowflake???
                Jesus this forum is a joke

How about you stop the sarcasm and name calling people and try to understand their point and offer some sort of assistance. You literally just offer your sarcastic opinions and thats it
                We can all do without your sarcasm it's not as if you lot do anything useful
                You just moderate a forum and you do a terrible job at that.
                Dont Give up your day job

Hope anyone reading this can see how they get treated by the all ways right sarcastic lazy moderators who just want to relocate wrong threads but not actually give a dam about the people who use the forum or offer any useful help

It's me sorting this all out and all the moderators have time to do is pat them selves on the back whilst living in a echo chamber

Useless bunch

Comment

Honestly, what do you expect the moderators to do? It's not their trade, it's yours, you have something to gain where as the moderators are unpaid. You need to put in the work to figure something out, and when all avenues have been pursued then notify the moderators with evidence and a time-line of events.

You didn't do that though, you just pointed your finger at another member and said "he's a scammer", and then seemed to think the mods are going to call in the SAS to deal with it, all over £20.

Even now you're still withholding information. "Issue potentially solved" What happened? Did you pay? Got your money back? Have you emailed him? No one is going to spring to action when you're being so vague.
                  Lurker.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

spencer627 Find out more about spencer627
                  Working...
                  X