Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enid_Puceflange - does anyone know him?

Just after a bit of help really, I bought a G17 from Enid_Puceflange and paid via bank transfer (I have bought and sold like this on here loads with no problems).

Contact was quick prior to him receiving payment, but has now become sparse. We initially agreed he would post on Monday, didn't happen, then he said he would post Tuesday, didn't happen, then messaged me saying he would try and post today, nothing from him at all today?

Now, I know it is early days, people are busy and he seemed like a really good guy, but have I been scammed and is there anything I can do?

Ultimately, I know it's my fault and hopefully he will contact me, but call me cynical, but it don't look good does it‍♂️

Any help would be appreciated.

Why oh why do people pay by bank transfer? Apart from involving the police, for which you will need his details, there is very little that you can do except accept that paying by bank transfer is bloody stupid.

Comment

He is on other airsoft forums and looked like a straight up guy. Maybe he will message me a tracking reference later...........

Comment

I'll nudge him, he's not a scammer, prob just everyday life crap held him up.

Comment

I would be really grateful if you could tackle He didn't seem like a scammer at all and I am usually a good judge of character?

I get that people are busy, but it doesn't take long to stick something in the post and send a tracking number via pm?

Thank you in advance for any help!

Comment

Originally posted by Bert666 View Post
            I would be really grateful if you could tackle He didn't seem like a scammer at all and I am usually a good judge of character?

I get that people are busy, but it doesn't take long to stick something in the post and send a tracking number via pm?

Thank you in advance for any help!
            No worries, but ffs, pack it in with this bank transfer shit, especially now you've announced to the world it's how you pay, it's like a scammers wet dream lol, PayPal or nowt

Comment

Hi lads
              sorry, I do have a job and life sometimes gets in the way
              being back at work this week after almost 3 months of downtime has really stopped me from getting stuff posted out
              i have left items with my Mrs, hopefully she will get it off to you today

I did also advise of using PayPal
              Bert, apologies bud, I have just been busy
              im smart enough to know that if I am going to pull a scam, I would do it for more than 70 mate
              that wouldnt fill the tank in my JetSki lol!!
              cheers

Comment

Full refund received, so all sorted.

Mark, thank you very much for your help mate.

Comment

No worries, as Enid has said, these are unprecedented times that we're all having to deal with, & it's affecting some way more than others.
                  me, I could do with about 3 clones to help me through the days, such is the pressure keeping family (& elderly in-laws) safe & still do the mundane crap that's the norm.

Comment

Cheers lads
                    alls well that ends well

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bert666 Find out more about Bert666
                    Working...
                    X