Sales thread for mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sales thread for mags

I've been thinking that with the variety of kit in the sales section, and in gun accessories in particular, a little sub-division, might be very helpful, and with there being so many types available, and as everyone needs them, Mags, might be worth a section of their own, what do you guys think?
    "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Re: Sales thread for mags

Maybe useful, could also have optics as another category.

Comment

as handy as it would be, it would be a lot of work for the admins for something we don't need.

if you looking for something specific for sale such as magazine, just use an advance search, selecting the 'for sale' prefix.
      For Sale!
      TM M870 with a load of stuff
      A&K massada sniper spec
      Chronograph
      leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

It would take 2 mins to create a sub forum, just saying

Sent from the toilet whilst having a dump

Comment

As Jez says, creating a sub-forum on vBulletin is easy as hell and wouldn't take more than 30 seconds...

I personally think the gear, parts and accessories sections should be split up. As it is they get a lot of threads in there with a huge range of items being sold. Separating them out makes it easier to find what you need and decreases the chances of people posting wanted threads out of pure laziness (as opposed to no one selling them).

Comment

Creating more sub forums would certainly help you find what you're looking for, but it won't help the seller who may have swayed you to look at his thread for something you didn't at first consider.

I have been toying with the idea of using the auction sites category list as the categories here, but as above, not sure it will help or hinder.

Comment

I think the spare parts and gun accessories forums should be renamed internal parts and external parts

Sent from the toilet whilst having a dump

Comment

How about subdivisions for different gun types ... M4 , AK47 etc and then have any accessories or parts for that gun model?

Comment

i think the original idea would be good, and that way items may stay up a bit longer too and be sold off.
                  (the categories that is)
                  -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                  -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyDew View Post
                    How about subdivisions for different gun types ... M4 , AK47 etc and then have any accessories or parts for that gun model?
                    That would be a long list, plus some people wouldn't know where to put stuff.

What about a bulk section?

I agree with Jez though, Accessories should be renamed external parts, including bodies, and spare parts should be renamed internal parts. I sometimes can't decide if it should go in accessories or spare.

I also agree with the original idea.

So it would be

Rifles & SMG's: For Sale

Sub-Forums:

Pistols & Revolvers: For Sale

Sub-Forums:

Sniper Rifles: For Sale

Sub-Forums:

etc.
                    For Sale
                    Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

Originally posted by Vex View Post

I agree with Jez though, Accessories should be renamed external parts, including bodies, and spare parts should be renamed internal parts. I sometimes can't decide if it should go in accessories or spare.
                      I get this all the time

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

steve grey I work as a singer, all over but mostly UK, also have a property business Find out more about steve grey
                      Working...
                      X