Just wanted to say well done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just wanted to say well done

Who knows its a bit random cause there's threads up with no name and date theres some with name and date added via MS paint/Photoshop :P

Comment

we try and catch threads with no name and date on them. esp photoshopped names, but we dont always see EVERY thread, so some can be missed, please remember to use the report button!

as for the date, i wouldnt see an issue with it, but all the mod staff have different views of what is acceptable and what isnt. i'd say anything over a month would be pushing it, ie jan is a bit long to use, but feb would be ok, but that is my view
      Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

I don't even know who deleted them. I'm assuming it was ForceGhost as he messaged me about another one I was stupid enough to not put a date on.

Are they gone gone or just moved to one side gone?
        >>> I HAVE LOADS OF STUFF FOR SALE - CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL MY SALE THREADS <<<

Comment

They will have been moved into what's called "The Black Hole". Users of the forum who do not have moderation privileges do not have access to this section. You would need to resubmit the post, sorry.

With regards to what bob86 is saying, I personally do not mind when the images were taken. As long as YOUR forum username and date is in images WITH the items you're selling (not just on top of the item's box), to me that's acceptable.

This new ruling has been implemented in an attempt to reduce the number of scams on the forum. Of course they're still possible (item not as described for example), but at least buyers get proof that the individual listing the item in a Forum thread, does actually possess the item.

Hope this helps.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
            With regards to what bob86 is saying, I personally do not mind when the images were taken. As long as YOUR forum username and date is in images WITH the items you're selling (not just on top of the item's box), to me that's acceptable.
            That's exactly what I was thinking which is why I'm surprised they disappeared.

ForceGhost replied to say he didn't delete them so it's a bit of a mystery I guess!!
            >>> I HAVE LOADS OF STUFF FOR SALE - CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL MY SALE THREADS <<<

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CHorner Find out more about CHorner
            Working...
            X