New Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum

So, it was much more of a pain in the ass to upgrade the forum than it should have been and unfortunately Avatars have been lost (well, not lost so much as not recoverable).

I have decided to open the forum in it's current form so that you guys can get back to chatting and selling your gear. It is not it's final form and there will be more changes made over time so please be patient.

If you are still getting a stupid dangerous site flag please please please report it as a false flag, there is ABSOLUTELY nothing unsafe with this site, it's even in SSL (secure). The more people that report it as a false flag, the more likely the all-mighty Google will notice and change it. (yes it is Google that control the safe web lists for most browsers)

Thanks man, really appreciate your efforts

Comment

The forum has mixed content so it will still show as insecure even once the phishing issues have been resolved.

May I suggest moving to letsencrypt certificates as Google is removing trust for Symantec issued certificates during 2018 and there is no need to pay for certificates anymore!
      Thanks Hugh

Comment

Whist finding issues.

I am unable to edit my profile due to having an invalid birthday, however, I can't update my birthday I also don't appear to be able to edit my own posts.
        Thanks Hugh

Comment

Cheer for the hard work and effort. Missed the forum badly

Comment

Thanks for getting it back up and running!!!

Comment

Cheers, chap, I appreciate your efforts. I didn't get the ZOMFG U GUNNA GET FRAPED warning today either.

I'm probably missing something, but I can't see where the user reputation ratings have gone. Not the thanks/likes/dislikes, the transaction feedback.

Comment

Hate to be the bearer of bad news. But the messenger isn't working to anyone I've tried. It says you are ive the maximum character count of 1. And tells you how many characters over you are too

Comment

Originally posted by Rogerborg View Post
                  Cheers, chap, I appreciate your efforts. I didn't get the ZOMFG U GUNNA GET FRAPED warning today either.

I'm probably missing something, but I can't see where the user reputation ratings have gone. Not the thanks/likes/dislikes, the transaction feedback.
                  Glad it's not just me then.
                  Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

Really glad to have the forum back. Thanks for all the hard work.
                    Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

Originally posted by MK1DEATH View Post
                      Hate to be the bearer of bad news. But the messenger isn't working to anyone I've tried. It says you are ive the maximum character count of 1. And tells you how many characters over you are too
                      I was just coming on to report the same thing.

it says message has exceeded maximum number of characters.... with the maximum being one.

I would imagine this is a quick fix to change the maximum character count.
                      Away from UK until June / July. Happy to still buy but sales will be harder due to not being home.

Wanted:
                      VFC 416c, 416d, 417 GBBR
                      VFC 416c, 416d AEG
                      HERA arms Glock chassis

Comment

Check the messenger system now, hopefully it should work

Comment

Thanks for that. Any sign of the reputation system? It's what really distinguishes / distinguished this forum from any random Stuf4Sail.co.uk site.

Comment

Can’t actually mark a post as sold. I could just be a techno biff and not find it, but I can’t.

Comment

When I try and connect via Firefox I get the OMFG splash followed by a page with the styling removed. I have to do an F5 reload, at which point I get the splash again, a clean serving of the site, but I've been logged out.

After logging in, if I do an F5 reload again, I get logged out.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rampage Have you ever stopped and thought about what your life revolves around? My life revolves around Airsoft Find out more about Rampage
                              Working...
                              X