Pictures of your gear section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of your gear section

I think this is quite a good idea, collections of people's loadouts and also seperate threads for say USMC, or Snipers!

What do you think?
    Yes
    63.33%
    No
    36.67%

Re: Pictures of your gear section

We already have this. Its also sorted into nationality as well.

It stops the massive amount of repeat threads we used to get.

The reason I suggested it in the first place is because we had about 6 UKSF threads in about 3 weeks. And because they would get pushed to page 2 on the threads page people couldn't be arsed to go look to see if the thread already existed.

Comment

I dont understand, you already know about this section and thread Ghost, youve posted in it before! :S

Comment

Yes that's true but most of the threads are questions or asking about kit etc. I'm talking about a section with JUST picture threads...

Comment

Do you mean you want the pictures of your gear thread to go the same way as the pictures of your guns?
          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
          I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

Oh right I see. Well, in theory that was supposed to be how it was anyway wasnt it?

I quite like the way it is now! Its a good way of discovering new kit and loadouts that I otherwise wouldnt have given a second thought to

Comment

mmm I agree, but a simple picture of you in your FULL loadout then a little list underneath would help a lot more I think!

Comment

More and more people are starting to do that now though. Yay!

Comment

Yea I agree would be nice to have a simple Picture and kit list for quick reference.
                  sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GhostDivisionAirsoft I can am grammar Find out more about GhostDivisionAirsoft
                  Working...
                  X