This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had to say it.

Right Ill start this off with, this is nothing really to do with the forum but the shop.

Now everybody is clear on that I shall go on.
    I had to report Zero one airsoft retailer to trading standards this week after Emails sent and not replied to or even read by the looks of it, a question in the ask Z1 section which never got admin approval, they didnt even answer the phone so I could warn them that the weekend warrior merchandise, namely the stuff they sell as MTP,which in my eyes and the chap on the other end of the phone agreed that its very close if not breaching the misreprisentation of items rule. To this he has forwarded details to the local trading standards office, so there may be a visit from the TS team in the near future.

Im putting this up to show others that some of us are taking what you may call a bit of a stand and fighting for a better service, had they answered the phone, or replied to the emails or even let the question go up and possibly sort out a bad description of an item that is NOT MTP but selling it as so.

Now I for one dont want to see this thread trolled, or it turn into a Z1/Zin bashing thread.

I put it here to really show my disgust at the way some shops can seem to flaunt the rules.
    Zero one was not the only shop I reported, I reported a place called 'We buy, We sell' who sell RIFs to anyone over the age of 18, no UKARA, no skirmishers defence required, so I reported them.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

About the Author

Collapse

seansamurai1 Over the 30 mark but not over the hill yet!!! Find out more about seansamurai1
Working...
X