Gun bags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun bags?

Just want to know what you folks are useing?

I have a P90 now and will be looking to get an M4 at some point so im after a gun bag that will hold both guns and a load of extra bits and pieces..
    sigpic
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=6155

Re: Gun bags?

i use a guarder gun bag carriers both iteam you mention but also i have a 5.11 gun bag which is one of the best gun bags ive ever owned and im selling it as im wanting a multicam gun bag
    When in doubt call your self out

Team warhawks oxforshire squad

Comment

Originally posted by flatout View Post
      i use a guarder gun bag carriers both iteam you mention but also i have a 5.11 gun bag which is one of the best gun bags ive ever owned and im selling it as im wanting a multicam gun bag
      really....hmmm can i have some pics and a price if you think it will meet my needs
      sigpic
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=6155

Comment

ive just pmed you mate
        When in doubt call your self out

Team warhawks oxforshire squad

Comment

I used the Viper double gun bag. Was £40, but it's lasted me well over a year. Room for M4 in back, P90 in front. 3 pockets on front, one for a pistol secured with elastic for 2 mags. 2 other pockets for a bag of BB's/pyro etc :D

Comment

King Arms gun bag is also very good for £40. Enough room for m4 CQB with Silencer, MP5K/P90 and pistol/mag/battery pockets. Good straps etc to. Takes krylon well which makes it ideal to cam up yourself.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

knarf3 Find out more about knarf3
            Working...
            X