Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESS NVG/Profile or V12's

OK here's the thing.

I have purchased a pair of Advancer V12's and find them excellent. I am awaiting delivery of the RX inserts for them, but my wife is undecided. She is torn between the profile/Stiker series or the NVGs, but may be swayed into getting the Advancers if she feels she can be pursuaded on them.

What I want from you guys are considered opinions based on your use of the goggles in question.

Please don't post if it is only an opinion and you have only heard from a friends friend.

I only want to hear from guys who have used the said goggles extensively. please give any pros and cons you found when using them.

The points I am interested in are:-

The Strikers are designed to fit over specs. My wife uses normal specs. How did these fit, were they comfortable.

the NVG's need RX inserts, have you used these? What are they like?

Has anyone used the airsoft Cortex by ESS? What are your views?

If you have used the Advancer V12's AND the Striker/Tactical or the NVG profiles, which did you prefer and why?

Once again, please don't post if you haven't first hand knowledge, and certainly don't post with recommendations of other brands. Frankly I am not interested. We have decided on the brand. This is a serious thread to help me purchase the right eye protection for my wife and not a debate on which is bestest. Thanks guys.
    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

About the Author

Collapse

jfox61 Little fat ex soldier bloke who needs to get fit again so pretending to be a soldier again Find out more about jfox61
Working...
X