This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures Of Your Gear

Thought i would revive the old thread- pictures of your gear go here - try keep discussion to a minimum and if you want to leave a comment please try post a picture at the same time

so heres my new multicam stuff - not finished yet need pouches- helmet googles gloves and boots but its a start

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Re: pictures of your gear

Nice, any ideas as far as pouches or belt kit to go with it?

Comment

not sure yet

maybe 2x triple m4 mag pouches in MC on either side
      2 - double pistol pouches on the top
      admin pouch on the chest
      multicam hydration pouch and some sort of molle backback system

then for belt tan/mc holster for the prokiller - not sure what else, maybe a few frag pouches what else do i need?

to go with this im getting a mich helmet with MC cover, oakleys A frame goggles in tan, oakly SI assault gloves and boots - thats about it
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Special Weapons And Tactics

CQB

Arabian Nights

sigpic

Comment

Woodland Loadout:
          Raid modded bdu shirt, bdu trousers, patrol cap
          Converse side zip boots
          Alta Kneepads
          Safariland 6004 M9 holster
          WAS molle leg panel
          Bulle Ciras (w/ mixture of WAS, TT, Bulle pouches)
          ESS ICE glasses
          DEVGRU frogman type headset
          Mechanix camo gloves

Desert/Urban Loadout:
          Raid Modded tri-colour DCU shirt, DCU trousers
          Converse side zip boots
          Alta Kneepads
          Safariland 6004 1911 holster
          Flyte Industries Molle belt
          Eagle Industries PC with cummerbund (w/ mixture of TT, WAS, Bulle pouches)
          G&P molle backpack w/ water bladder
          Oakley Assault Gloves
          DEVGRU frogman type headset
          Replica MICH 2001 with 'rhino' nvg mount, Bolle goggles, ESS goggle sleeve, OPS-CORE ACH Head-Loc™ Retention System X-Nape
          Bolle safety glasses

Comment

nice lodout shadow i take it u got yur ptw

Comment

Originally posted by sniperiain View Post
              nice lodout shadow i take it u got yur ptw
              If that was directed at me mate, I dont have & dont want an PTW. You may have me confused with someone else?

Comment

I think it was aimed at the OP, so do any of you guys do older loadouts cos a mate is currently helping me build up a 506th Airborne loadout
                There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives

Comment

some awesome gear guys :P - you got enough outfits lefty?

oh and im pretty sure sniperiains comment was aimed at me phools

Comment

I know its not much, but it does the job.
                    Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

Can't wait to skirmish it - The vest that is

Comment

seal gear.

belts been changed + other stuff.

better pic to come
                        Last edited by Alfer; 8 November, 2008, 15:47. Reason: im a douch

Comment

love that gear alfer - ive been tempted to hook up a rigger harness and rope for abseiling (not that i can)

heres some old pics of my swat gear (still got it but never got it completed )

Comment

I was just playing one of the 'mercinaries' games at a mates house the other night. Those pesky game developers totally jacked my style!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kCvIw7...eature=related

Notice the character sporting the vivacius hairstyle...

And about a year before...!

Should I ask them to pay royalties so I can found my next gun? Haha!

Comment

Mathias, the Swedish merc was in the first mercenaries game which was set in Korea which is now about 3 years old. The character had the same haircut then.

Either way, that is a kick-ass Mohawk!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                              Working...
                              X