Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South African Special Forces Loadout

Hi all,

My friend would like to join the great fun that is airsoft but, coming from the country of South Africa, would like to have a load out which is similar or close. We have been looking for a while now but its very difficult to find things which will mix well and within a reasonable budget for a NEWB player.

If there are any tips or products you guys can advise it will help lots.

Also any direction in guns would be great, he is a lefty as well but this can be sorted with modifications to guns.

Thanks guys in advance.

Re: South African Special Forces Loadout

I would also like to find out a bit more on getting some SADF gear, I have only managed to get a Mil-Tec South African Assault Vest Woodland in the UK, do a search for that, other than that I have also hit a blank, for the rest of the gear, bar importing it from SA? not sure where else to go, I even asked my dad in SA if he would send me his old army gear (I wont be getting it in any hurry lol) I think most of his gear was olive drab, but he fought in Rodesia (Zimbabwe) in the 60's/70's..
    I think the current gear looks DPM type spec, but not sure.
    Lemme know if you get any leads
    Also weapons they use are (were) R1 (DMR) and R4/R5 assault rifles, not come across a RIF one yet either

another edit - just found a falcon loadout from the old school SADF - hope the link works http://www.airsoftsociety.com/forums...oadouts-27182/
    Last edited by Andy Mc; 4 June, 2016, 01:03.

Comment

Thanks for the link it works perfectly!! We are really finding it hard to find anything similar here, but the closest thing we can find is the British army DPM gear with some olive drab. I can only find the G3 which was used for some time but its hard to find those as well.
      Thanks for the assist and if we find anything I will link it here or direct to you.
      Cheers

Comment

I you want SADF nutria gear the best source is Bid Or Buy (SA) plenty of sellers on there but be warned South African Post is slow! If it's modern SA Army gear it will be hard as it is illegal in SA to sell it. If you are after a 1980s SA Recce look try portuguese lizard pattern and an AK they used to use them on illegal trips.

Comment

Brilliant thread. Thanks for the link. Being South African myself, this would be my ideal loadout. Now to start pulling some bits together.

Comment

And waking 'this thread up ,
            There doesn't appear to be a dedicated Southern Africa thread so thought I'd tag it on to this one .
            My fledgling Rhodesian bush war loadout , paint brush camo shirt , lizard camo hat with a sellous scouts badge , repro Feraday&Son chest rig and my FN FAL Para camo'ed up as seen in pics from then .
            From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

And this is it on a game day .
              Did use my L1A1 f1 instead of the FAL though , still waiting on a new hop rubber for it .

Comment

looks good, some darker khaki shorts will look nice as well.

Comment

Cheers mate , was planning on wearing darker ones but the rest of my suitable shorts were too long (these were a bit long but I'm NOT doing the little 'daisy dukes' you see in the photos!) the others I tried made me looked like an extra from 'ain't half hot mum !" Lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bazzerker Find out more about Bazzerker
                  Working...
                  X