Chest-Rigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chest-Rigs

Evening all... Quick intro- been airsofting for 16 years, & am stuck in a conundrum- am looking to get a new chest rig sorted over the next week... Just wondering if anyone has any experience of the Warrior Pathfinder or Falcon, or the Haley Strategic D3CR?
    Used webbing during my time in the army, & can't stand it. Used assault vests & find them too bulky. Used the 901 set up, but again, now to bulky.

Have used the Warrior 901 set up for a long-time & prefer chest rigs over anything else. Very familiar with the quality, reliability & versatility of the company. AM's looking purely for high speed, low drag. Hence the choice of Pathfinder, Falcon & D3CR.

If you have one, & have the time, could you drop a post- if possible, include a brief review, Pro's & Cons.

Cheers folks!!! Look forward to hearing from you.

Re: Chest-Rigs

My brother has been using the Warrior Pathfinder Chest Rig for over a year now...

Having used it myself a few times, to try it out, I have to say its a cracking wee rig for carrying the essentials. Being a Huge Chest Rig fan for many many years now, if it werent for the fact that I focus on Old School kit for gaming I definitely would've bought one by now.
    Rustys Rigs & Old School SAS/SBS Airsoft on Facebook & Old School SAS Airsoft on Instagram

Comment

Ive used the copy of the dc3r rig, i find it excellent.
      V light weight and compacts, v comfortable.

Sadly i have 7.62 mgsa so doesnt get much of a run out now, have been wondering about the h version..
      FOR SALE
      7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
      , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

You might want to take a look at the Mayflower UW gen iv rigs - it's very similar build to the HS one and mega lightweight, made out of a mix of 330d and 500d cordura. Space for 4 stanags, 2 pistol mags, 2 radio pouches and 2 gp pouches. As a lightweight rig it's fantastic and you can carry pretty much everything you need in it for a short skirmish. The straps are quite narrow but comfortable and the quality of the whole thing is pretty damn good!

Comment

Cheers for the feed back lads!! Will have a nosey at the suggestions & recommendations ����

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hawkeye_450 Find out more about Hawkeye_450
          Working...
          X