This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who knows how to put a plate carrier back together

Just got a CIRAS and im trying to adjust and now its fallen apart on me, the back plate has fallen off, the two elastic straps have come out the cummerbund has come out

im losing my rag here how the f*** do you put it back together you

you get some retarded little bit of string and a wire that goes down one of the shoulder straps and into the back.

doesnt even make sense how hell did the chinese workers put it together.

ARGFHHHH help

Re: who knows how to put a plate carrier back together

Look on the back plate and you should find a Velcro flap, lift this up and you will find a small loop stitched to the back of it, If its a land CIRAS then the outer cumberbund attaches on the sides rather than the front, These pieces go into the side of the rear plate carrier. The inner cumberbund is what holds the vest against your stomach these go in the same place as the outer cumberbund but slide them underneath the outer cumberbunds. The shoulder straps feed into the top or the rear plate, feed them through until they show up at the Velcro flap opening. Each part of the vest will have holes on the end for you to adjust the sizes of them, Feed the small loop though the desired holes (Use a pen or screwdriver to help pull it though) then with the cable feed it through the top of the loop once you have feed all of the parts of the vest over the loop. I will try and get pictures later and ask for it to be put up as a sticky as this is like the 3rd time in 2 weeks. Any more questions just ask.

Comment

Good grief it worked!

thats magic cheers buddy!

just need to sort out the outer band, keeps hanging out like a life jacket lol

Comment

Hi mods
        please close!

Got this rig sorted now, fits beautifully and hugs me great its like a warm bear

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LtPurcy Im awesome Find out more about LtPurcy
        Working...
        X