Grab bags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grab bags?

Im really wanting a Grab bag atm, just wondering what experience people had of them?

Tempted by 3, The Warrior Grab bag, 5.11 Bail out bag and the 5.11 Push pack.
    The Bail out and Warrior both hold 6 mags (m4), whilst to hold mags on the push I would need to mount 2 double pouches on the velcro molle on the front flap.
    The 5.11 bags both come with a velcro belt loop so that the bag is secure when running etc, the warrior does not seem to have this, i was wodering if anyone can tell me how you can sto it bumping around.
    The warrior seems to have much more Molle on it (so more configurable) and is a bit bigger that the other two.

If anyone can give some imput on these, much apprieciated.

ta.

Re: Grab bags?

go for the templar assault systems bag exactly the same build as the warrior grab bag covered in molle loops , removable map flap and comes with 3 detachable drawstring bags on the inside its and comes with detatchable belt loop its sweet also it comes with extra molle pouches of choice and its a bit cheaper than the warrior bag , managed to blag one from the missus :D
    Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Swordfish Find out more about Swordfish
    Working...
    X