For all players after a PMC loadout!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all players after a PMC loadout!

hi guys, I have recently made myself a PMC loadout that I think works really well! for all the new airsoft players, this does cost a bit, but is well worth the final product. NOTE: not yet finished, couple of things still left to add, and built for specific MilSim event.

Jacket and trousers are Helikon CPU style in coyote, and grey. A great piece of kit and really good clothing for all weathers!

Headwear I have a Mich 2000 helmet in tan, mesh style goggles and (not shown but will be) a Z tactical mic.

chest rig is a condour outdoor lightweight gunner plate carrier with viper 3 x 2 m4 mag pouch in tan, utillity pouch on side, and (not shown) a viper radio pouch in tan. (on Back) Comfortable and strong!

Comms is a retevis H177 2 way radio. A great radio and 3 mile range!

Gloves, knee pads and boots. Viper black knee pads, Mechanix black gloves, and 5.11 Taclite 8" boots. Boots are without a dought the most expensive part of the loadout, but is sooooo worth it. REALLY comfortable and good fit. Knee pads also well made and gloves are comfortable.

Viper UTG belt with Viper pistol Holster. Really good for the money and good quality materials.

So the gun is an ARES Scar L, with ladder rail covers, angle forgrip and (not shown) a tactical light with custom rail attachment.

My pistol is a KWA m93r.

Overall this is everything I will run for the milsim. For all the new players don't be hesitant to ask anything in particular. Everything was bought from differant places, but the clothing was mainly bought on Military first, amazon, zero one and differant websites.
    I think it looks cool and works well, but what do you think, also advice would be good as I am still improving it, but what do you guys think, and any questions just ask!

Cheers for reading and taking a look at my loadout!

PS: the dog is messy so srry for the teddy and toys on floor!

IMG_1013 (1).jpg

About the Author

Collapse

kudowazzupman Find out more about kudowazzupman
Working...
X