Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

UKSF Chest Rig with misc pouches! What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UKSF Chest Rig with misc pouches! What do you think?

Hiya guys. I place this in the UKSF section because I got the base rig off a UKSF chap who used it in Iraq a few years ago and obviously I don't know much more than that as he didn't tell me.

I think it is a SO Tech Falcon rig. Looks like it anyhow.

I added a Spec Ops large utility pouch, 1911 BH holster, velcro panel, dump pouch, Gerber tool pouch and a smoke pouch. I don't use pyro really other than a little smoke to leg it!

On the back there is just my PRC 152 pouch and next to that I weave in the blake antenna (you can see that in the pic).

This afternoon after much boredom I decided to spray it as the buckles were black and some of the pouches were CB. I was not looking for a fancy paint job but put a little bit of mesh down and did a dusting of tan in patches just to add something else.

Obviously after removing the tape I noticed that the tan velcro panel stands out a bit so maybe I'll buy a green one!

Just after your impressions of A. the layout and B. the spray job. I did give it a spray previously but it just looked too much like I spent a lot of time on it and I wanted something that looked like I couldn't be arsed too much.

I don't do an impression like some guys do as I like what I like and generally go with that, but everyone has inspiration from somewhere and mine comes from the casual look of UKSF chaps we tend to see on forums like these. You will however note that not all of my kit is to spec - and that is my point. I am sure it will go with my L119A1.

OK well let me know guys and thanks. This is the first loadout I have actually been completely happy with. I have tried loads of chest rigs and plate carriers but they always seem over engineered for what I want or end up not being compatible with a hydro system!

back.jpgback.jpgfront.jpgIMG_20140109_154139.jpgIMG_20140109_154156.jpgIMG_20140109_154207.jpg

About the Author

Collapse

Rich83 I am a mole and I live in a hole. Find out more about Rich83
Working...
X